130+ Mph

aye mate

Hiatus over.
Mar 30, 2005
Maryland
ouch. I bet that 130 run was just to seal the deal. If he didn't notice the temp gauge he should be run outta town!

SupraMario

I think it was the google
Mar 30, 2005
The Farm
umm WTF, my NA does 130. and if you look even before he starts to climb toward 130, his temp is already out the roof WTF was he thinking.

americanjebus

Mr. Evergreen
Mar 30, 2005
wa.
wtf i can only wach the videos that use flash player,

i hate microsoft media player on dial up!!!!!!!!

Stretch

Tallest MK3 driver ever!!
Mar 30, 2005
Toronto, Ontario
After the first 20 secs it was a pretty crappy vid. The camera guy just kept panning around showing parts of the engine. I have a garage full of parts too, I'll pan a camera around a bit and post it, then show a 5 second clip of burnouts at the end to seal the deal. :icon_razz
eric

Squid699

Manic Mechanic
Mar 30, 2005
Chesapeake, VA
My NA did 130 about as fast as that.........my Turbo has gone higher much faster.

I've seen this guys other vids when he was still NA....he has no regard for the car and has thrown it around quite badly. There's a point where you cross the line between
'having fun' and 'being stupid'.

I have no earthly idea why he would try and push the car at all with the temp gauge above half......it should NEVER go beyond half......

then again....he did put a JDM engine in without rebuilding it........so he got what he deserved on 2 fronts.

the majority of that vid was stupid......it was a disassembled 7m. Everyone on this board who has done their own engine work has seen that multiple times. Not like he's gonna get any sympathy from us.

prob didnt burp the coolant before driving.....i reme,ber mine spiked when i put my new head on and i had to stop to let it cool and burp.......simple fix, big problem when ignored

Last edited:

Supra Blues

Virgin Booster
Mar 30, 2005
Supramania
D34DC311 said:
umm WTF, my NA does 130. and if you look even before he starts to climb toward 130, his temp is already out the roof WTF was he thinking.

Yeah, WTF was he thinking? The temp gauge was already spiked!

sethron71

Authorized Vendor
Jul 19, 2005
Las Vegas, NV
www.SethIngham.com
Haha, NOTE TO SELF WHEN TEMP GAUGE IS ALREADY TOO HOT DO NOT GO FOR A SPEED RUN...LMAO. This has inspired me to make a video of my own. I can wrap the speedo at 40% throttle to rev limit. So I will be posting looking for a host a little later so beware :biglaugh: Haven't let her stretch her legs in a while so might as well. O and 500 rwhp maybe coming sooner then I thought muahahahahahahaha!!

Seth

SidewayzSupra

Mar 30, 2005
Puyallup
No one could ever making a better video with better music. I almost fell off my chair laughing. WTF was he thinking. Shit I blew up my headgasket at 35MPH I wish I could of gone out in flames like he did. Too funny, I guess he'll pay better attention next time. Late-T