Winner ROTM: November - Kenneth O. - tookwik4u89

tookwik4u89

Red T-shirt
Apr 6, 2005
Rockford, IL
Rajunz said:
Congrats Ken, you definitely had my vote, about time we got some Red representation in ROTM.:biglaugh:

Great job on the build up, that engine bay look fantastic. Well deserved victory.

You must enter again, your car is hawt!

Boosted Supra said:
Congrats, represent the Red MK3's, lol. Better your car than mine.
Thanks, you have another of the clean high HP machines that inspired me Manny.

claricae86

Aug 23, 2006
oklahoma
man my computer was done for a couple days, i was glad to see your car on the banner when i got on, even more glad to see a red car up there, good job man.

da89soup

World I Am Gay Blue!!!
Dec 2, 2005
Fargo ND
We cant let ROTY keep us from keeping this post going!!!! tookwik I kinda feel bad for you. You are fresh off the campaign trail and now you have to compete again. You need to enjoy your win and be proud!!! I promise the ROLM blue crew will keep this thread going for you cause well we love you.....:love:

Suprahero get in here and give tookwik some blue loven!!!!!:icon_bigg

Last edited:

tookwik4u89

Red T-shirt
Apr 6, 2005
Rockford, IL
It will be fun getting crushed by Duane, I will have some motivation for next year.

BUT.......

Red>White ! ;)

I just want to steal his hood and headlight covers.

da89soup

World I Am Gay Blue!!!
Dec 2, 2005
Fargo ND
tookwik4u89 said:
It will be fun getting crushed by Duane, I will have some motivation for next year.

BUT.......

Red>White ! ;)

I just want to steal his hood and headlight covers.

Dont rule yourself out you got my vote unless you are competing against Nate or Hero....:icon_bigg I Gots to stay true to the blue!!! If your up against me I will even give you my vote. Cause I love you.....:love:

This blue loven thing is great!!! :biglaugh:

tookwik4u89

Red T-shirt
Apr 6, 2005
Rockford, IL
Nate......You get the white one running? I just put snow tires on the black one I just bought, it actually goes forward when I hit the gas pedal now.:icon_razz

tookwik4u89

Red T-shirt
Apr 6, 2005
Rockford, IL
da89soup said:
Dont rule yourself out you got my vote unless you are competing against Nate or Hero....:icon_bigg I Gots to stay true to the blue!!! If your up against me I will even give you my vote. Cause I love you.....:love:

This blue loven thing is great!!! :biglaugh:

I feel so......special.....and scared....lmao.

Your justing voting for the gay blue tercel;)

I'm picturing you as the fat guy in Borat in the wrestling scene, time to go look at the hot chick thread to clear my thoughts!

tookwik4u89

Red T-shirt
Apr 6, 2005
Rockford, IL
da89soup said:
Knock Knock

Hello, Hello, Mr red ROTM man!!! Hello are you Home????? :icon_razz

I AM! Winter in the midwest, car all garaged up, nowhere to go but the interweb. Man I hate when it gets dark at 5p.m. I should buy a new snowmobile, then we wont get snow any more!

Mike....thanks bud! You been busy lately?

da89soup

World I Am Gay Blue!!!
Dec 2, 2005
Fargo ND
tookwik4u89 said:
Man I hate when it gets dark at 5p.m. I should buy a new snowmobile, then we wont get snow

No dont do it!!! Let me tell you bout a man named Soup. This poor bastard went out and bought a brand new snomobile in 99. Then added plastic skies, paddle, race silencer, ect ect. About $8500 later and several nights sleeping on the sofa after I bought it without asking my wife, this is the sled.

sm_photo_missing.jpg

I payed on this sled for 5 years at like some crazy Yamaha interest rate. So now like what 8 years later about how many miles do you think I have on this sled?????

The answer is 511 miles!!!!! :3d_frown:

Facime

Leather work expert
Jun 1, 2006
Corvallis OR
WOW!!!!!
What more is there to say?

I placed my vote for you right from the start if you remember! I had faith in ya, and I want to say thanks for finally breaking the "Blue Streak". Your car is a huge inspiration for me and Im already working towards being in the same league as you. With the same kind of time and dedication you put into yours I hope to make Lucy as nice as yours!

You deserve every bit of praise and admiration for what I consider hands down to be the best red supra on Supramania. CONGRATS BRO!