naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
tookwik4u89 said:
Thanks luda and Weezy.....

Keep the red streak alive!!!!

Suprahero for ROTY!!!

I think it would have looked better in blue, but if that's the way you wanted it...............:biglaugh:

I hate you're not getting to enjoy this month as much as you should. You have to start campaigning again for ROTY. Good luck to you. May the best 8J3 win.......................lol

tookwik4u89

Red T-shirt
Apr 6, 2005
Rockford, IL
suprahero said:
I think it would have looked better in blue, but if that's the way you wanted it...............:biglaugh:

I hate you're not getting to enjoy this month as much as you should. You have to start campaigning again for ROTY. Good luck to you. May the best 8J3 win.......................lol
You are kicking ass in the first round because you are in the RED corner!

I still enjoy it, I'm not much of a campaigner anyhow. I wish they wouldn't have made yours a private vote though, I was having fun seeing who votes for who in Duane's.

Last edited:

Shytheed Dumas

For Sale
Mar 6, 2006
Louisville, KY
tookwik4u89 said:

Well put Took!! Campaigner or not, I'm looking forward to seeing who you're stacked up against. Either way I have to say I'm a little biased toward not only another red, but the very one that whooped my ass in ROTM, oh alpha red. :biglaugh:

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
I voted for Duane's competitor in the first poll, but of course you already knew that. I just hated to see that guy lose so bad. I knew Duane was going to win, but I dont' want to see anyone embarrassed. A win by one vote is as good as one by fifty..................lol

You know I've got your back. Your car is dead sexy, and I cant imagine how good it would look in metallic blue....................:love:

Last edited:

Shytheed Dumas

For Sale
Mar 6, 2006
Louisville, KY
suprahero said:
You know I've got your back. Your car is dead sexy, and I cant imagine how good it would look in metallic blue....................:love:

Uh, gay? ...Annnnnd, he would have to submit himself to the Gay Ass Blue teabagging ceremony. No self respecting red owner would EVER subject himself to the teabagging, much less the faggy blue! :biglaugh:

Dec 3, 2003
Canada
tookwik4u89 said:

I still enjoy it, I'm not much of a campaigner anyhow. I wish they wouldnt have made yours a private vote though, I was having fun seeing who votes for who in Duane's.

I can see who votes for who. :biglaugh:

I was hoping for a white conrer :) Nice bay Took.

Duane

tookwik4u89

Red T-shirt
Apr 6, 2005
Rockford, IL
Shytheed Dumas said:
Uh, gay? ...Annnnnd, he would have to submit himself to the Gay Ass Blue teabagging ceremony. No self respecting red owner would EVER subject himself to the teabagging, much less the faggy blue! :biglaugh:
LMFAO

da89soup

World I Am Gay Blue!!!
Dec 2, 2005
Fargo ND
Did someone say Gay Blue???? What you want????? :icon_bigg

I would like to think of myself as the poster child..............:biglaugh:

We are going up soon Tookwik!!!! Hopefully not against each other yet cause that would suck. I wish you luck my friend and I got your back!!!!

tookwik4u89

Red T-shirt
Apr 6, 2005
Rockford, IL
Duane....TY

DaSoup....
November - Ken - tookwik4u89
September - Nate - kwnate
August - Ryan - da89soup
June - Jacob - IHI-RHC7
Clinton - Zerocool
Kevin - KevinM

That's what's left...hopefully you, me, and Nate will be in three seperate threads. There will be some very interesting matchups later, maybe even red vs red, blue vs blue. I dont wanna run against you yet, I need a campaign manager. Duane and Jay are running away. I voted for Duane, Jay, and Lance.....all hot cars!

Speaking of gay, I'm doing a brake job on an Echo right now!

Last edited:

tookwik4u89

Red T-shirt
Apr 6, 2005
Rockford, IL
Just found these today thanks to Nate.....The car was a chalky orange color from the oxidation, and had pinstripes, it was ugly! The trunk was stuffed with all the engine parts, the block was still in, but all rusted up from sitting forever. Everything mechanically was poo. I rebuilt the cars original 7m and a340e, they are in the car now, I drove it with the motor from my old 88 while I built them. Picture in my sig is now, It took alot of buffing, but that is the original paint.

p448174_1.jpg

p448174_2.jpg

p448174_3.jpg

p448174_4.jpg

p448174_5.jpg