Winner ROTM: November - Kenneth O. - tookwik4u89

Shytheed Dumas

For Sale
Mar 6, 2006
Louisville, KY
tookwik4u89 said:
Nate...the blues went out on a high note! Im proud to maybe get a little red streak going.

...and I hope to continue the streak for you, Ken. ;)

tookwik4u89 said:
Paint yo shit, gay blue is out!
If I didn't really think you loved the reds, I would think you were just trying to get out of the Gay Ass Blue initiation ceremony. :p

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
Damn you and your red car!!!

I knew Vixen was going to lose, but I held at least a sight glimmer of hope that the judges weren't looking for a sexy as hell engine bay surrounded by one of the brightest red supras in the world. I was hoping they wanted a stock white supra with a hot owner...............:biglaugh:

Congratulations on your win. Your car is dead sexy and you deserve to win. I can't even say I was surprised when I read your name as the winner. Thanks to Shytheed Dumas and Silver Sniper for such a fun campaign over the last month, and thanks to Vixens Campaign Manager, DaSoup..............lol

tookwik4u89

Red T-shirt
Apr 6, 2005
Rockford, IL
suprahero said:
Damn you and your red car!!!

I knew Vixen was going to lose, but I held at least a sight glimmer of hope that the judges weren't looking for a sexy as hell engine bay surrounded by one of the brightest red supras in the world. I was hoping they wanted a stock white supra with a hot owner...............:biglaugh:

Congratulations on your win. Your car is dead sexy and you deserve to win. I can't even say I was surprised when I read your name as the winner. Thanks to Shytheed Dumas and Silver Sniper for such a fun campaign over the last month, and thanks to Vixens Campaign Manager, DaSoup..............lol
Thanks Jay! Get some pics of that 1j swap. I know you blue ROLM groupers would have campaigned for me if your Vix wasn't in.

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
I was ready to dump her and campaign for you, but I didn't think you needed any help...................lol

Boost Lee

Bee Doo Bee Doo Bee Doo
Staff member
Sep 13, 2006
Indianapolis, IN
Ken - I don't think it's even necessary to say the obvious.

You won ROTM because you deserved it and as beautiful as your car is, that's only half of it. I give you big props for saving, restoring and taking care of this work of art! Keep us updated as time goes and hope all is well. :)

Jeff

americanjebus

Mr. Evergreen
Mar 30, 2005
wa.
Congrats man way to save a car!

Keep it up on those power ##'s and way to represent the a340e crowd!!

-Luis

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
r154> a340e
built a340e> r154
built a340e in tookwiks car> all other supras this month...............lol

tookwik4u89

Red T-shirt
Apr 6, 2005
Rockford, IL
Boost Lee said:
Ken - I don't think it's even necessary to say the obvious.

You won ROTM because you deserved it and as beautiful as your car is, that's only half of it. I give you big props for saving, restoring and taking care of this work of art! Keep us updated as time goes and hope all is well. :)

Jeff
That was the best part for me. I trailered it from St. Louis, it was a turd with a straight body. Now its pretty much all new.....only better. Crazy thing is its way nicer than new now, but it was worth $30,000 in 89.

Hero...lolz.....TH400 w/trans brake > built a340e

Chriso & x-rated ...thanks! Chris, I'm looking forward to some pics of your new setup.

A/J....I will see just how far I can push this A340E