Winner ROTM: November - Kenneth O. - tookwik4u89

da89soup

World I Am Gay Blue!!!
Dec 2, 2005
Fargo ND
tookwik4u89 said:
I just noticed they chose the pic with the gay blue tercel in the background for the banner, damn homo blue genie!!!!

I dont know if it's Da Blue genie or the Gay Blue Supra Mafia!!!! :biglaugh:

Are you going against the Gay Blue Family tookwik??????? (do that in your best mob voice)

I am glad they chose that picture!!!!! Gay Blue FTMFW!!!!!!

sm_photo_missing.jpg

da89soup

World I Am Gay Blue!!!
Dec 2, 2005
Fargo ND
OMG the banner is up and we still have Gay blue in the picture!!!! That is funny as hell...........lol

Your car looks great tookwik but the blue Supra Mafia has had there hand in your banner photo...............:biglaugh: :biglaugh: :biglaugh:

GotToyota?

Dedicated Member
Apr 6, 2005
Texas Motor Speedway
I don't see how a car with stock suspension won ROTM. :dunno:

Just kidding Kenneth, your car looks fantastic, I love your engine setup. I say you get some tires for a drag setup, and take pics, that would definently be sex.

-Matt

ForcedTorque

Join the 92 Owners Group
Jul 11, 2005
Satsuma, Alabama, United States
I refreshed until I saw Kwnate's and Duane's cars 5 times each, but still don't see you up there. Alabama is behind on everything else, maybe even our internet is slow.

BTW.........Who owns the rest of the cars on the banner. I know it should be obvious, but again, I'm from Alabama. I love the midnight blue on the cliff. Who's is that

tookwik4u89

Red T-shirt
Apr 6, 2005
Rockford, IL
Thats weird, mine has been up on ROTM banner since yesterday morning here. Some people have mine, some still yours, do you have the Merry Christmas banner?

ForcedTorque

Join the 92 Owners Group
Jul 11, 2005
Satsuma, Alabama, United States
^ That's the banner I have!

And, I thought that was Loki's car. Is that also his in the other dark blue pics, or is that more than one car? Is the other white car JoelW's? And the black?....I know the sliding white is Ideal.

BTW.......Loki....Love the car

SupaMan

Want The Boooooossttttttt
Oct 12, 2006
Cape Coral,Florida
dude you suck i already want a turbo auto now your costing me money because im searching for them AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!

congrads mang :) sick car i want it.

da89soup

World I Am Gay Blue!!!
Dec 2, 2005
Fargo ND
tookwik4u89 said:
Nate.....They're easing you out gently;).....I'd say they left it for the blue guys, but dasoup has mine.

Actually I have both of you guys!!! I am not sure if I do now anymore but i will click a few times and see and then edit!!!

Reguardless I am fine with both of you on the banner both cars are all about 7M goodness..................:icon_bigg

Ok clicked like 20 times and I no longer see Nate!!!! Sorry Nate :cry: