Winner ROTM: November - Kenneth O. - tookwik4u89

tookwik4u89

Red T-shirt
Apr 6, 2005
Rockford, IL
My ROTM thread sux, there is too much drama elsewhere, I will now cease all modification out of fear that it will no longer be a real Supra.....

NOT!

I guess they missed the part where our cars used to be a pile o shit.

Okay, somebody say something interesting.....IM BORED!!!!

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
My car didn't always have blue and white leather. It didn't always have a greddy front bumper. It didn't always have a new paint job. I've worked hard to get it where it is today.....................no engine and all the wires tore out of it....................:biglaugh:

tookwik4u89

Red T-shirt
Apr 6, 2005
Rockford, IL
Lol....Im getting ready to tear my car apart AGAIN....I want to have an uber Supra. I spent a butt load of time on my engine harness, it's not the fun part.

da89soup

World I Am Gay Blue!!!
Dec 2, 2005
Fargo ND
Im with you Ken, all the drama is getting old quick!!! I am just glad there are a few of us around here that can keep it real and can just come here to be among friends and have a good time.

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
I'm not friends with either of you three guys. I'm taking you all down in the ROTY....................:biglaugh:

BRING IT!!

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
That's because we are all adults.................well three of the four of us. One of us still drives an NA......................:biglaugh:

tookwik4u89

Red T-shirt
Apr 6, 2005
Rockford, IL
This thread is TOOL FREE!

Jay, I love the blue, homo blue, and red letters, you are so creative:boink:

I noticed that rather than rotm thread, this is basically the ROLM support group thread, and I'm okay with that. So.....where's Lance and Duane?....LOL

Facime

Leather work expert
Jun 1, 2006
Corvallis OR
Drama? what drama?

I havent spent as much time on SM lately (actually trying to spend my time being productive if you can believe that!) but I havent really seen all this drama being referred to.

That said, it would be nice if a few bad apples wouldnt spoil the fun for the rest of us.

TooKwik, I cant imagine what you could possibly do better under that hood. It just frigging sweet and I was serious when I said I aspire to have Lucy look anywhere near that good. I got a big upgrade coming soon, and hope to add alittle bling under the hood when I do it. I should be in the 450HP club. I think my profile has ways to contact me. would you be willing to send me some high rez close ups under the hood of your red beauty? LMK

ForcedTorque

Join the 92 Owners Group
Jul 11, 2005
Satsuma, Alabama, United States
in the other thread there are people becomming asses all over the place................in this thread there is already ass all over the place, and everybody is happy.

May the ROTY year winner be amongst those on the last 2 pages here

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
I hava a camera too Weezl. If you need me too, I will send you some hi res pictures of my car..........................:biglaugh:

I know you wanted them, you just forgot to ask. Don't be skerred to ask though. Who would want pictures of the red monstraucity?