Supra Vs Supra (7M vs 1JZ) RESULTS IN VIDEO Pg.21 Post #209

Clint

AzSupras
Apr 4, 2005
Mesa, Arizona, United States
Plau000;1803077 said:
I'll catch everyone up since Turbo Habanero (jordan) has yet to write in that I will be paying the fees to get the car out. Least I can do for everything he has and will be doing for me. But, he will not be getting the car back until he repays me or starts fixing his shit. I'm all about fast cars and cruising but I can't allow a friend to continue to break the law. I'm doing everything I can to assist him, hell I even told him I'd go to court with him to plee with the judge. I also can't let him sell this car to anyone even if it is a supra guy. Jordan loves supra's more than anyone I've ever met and to see him just let it go so easily would be a crime against the Supra Nation. I know he doesn't want to let it go, he's just upset with all the shit that's happening to him. I've been trying to explain to him that that's LIFE. Shit happens, it always will happen but shit does get better. I'm sure we can all agreed on this.

I think this is probably the best scenario for you Jordan, not only will your car be local but it will be held on by somebody you know and trust.

I am happy to see Miguel really step in and help Jordan out, and I agree with you Miguel, Jordan needs to get his legal issues taken care of before he gets his car back that way the temptation isn’t there.

Jordan we always try to take care of our own, if you need anything you can come to us at AZSC.

Plau000

Feb 11, 2006
Tucson
and don't worry, I won't be driving your car. Don't want to get pulled over for screws and bolts fallen out that rust hole u have. I might just borrow your Turbo so I can race Jorge.

Plau000

Feb 11, 2006
Tucson
How about a fundraiser to help Jordan out? Figure you get some of the AZSC and Supramania members to donate from $1-$5. If 50 guys and girls can give $5 dollars you'll have $250.00. Just a suggestion. That's what my friends and I use to do back in Miami when someone had some legal issues or needed to fix something for their car but couldn't put the money together. I'm sure we can all give $5 dollars and not be hurting. I don't see to many SUPRA parts selling for $5.

Turbo Habanero

Apr 28, 2009
Tucson,AZ
That's ok guys I'm ok really I appreciate the help and idea's but I'm not the type to ask for money I got myself into this ill climb my way out :)

Turbo Habanero

Apr 28, 2009
Tucson,AZ
Ive checked about everywhere when I pulled the interior it was just the rear spare tire well area.

Although it would be cheaper to move on to another shell With original paint

Mike Morris

May 4, 2008
MD/DC
Nice races guys

My experience has show when both motors put out about the same power the 7M has advantage from a dig everytime.

Suprapowaz!(2)

Apr 10, 2006
San Antonio, Tx.
Habanero, I think you had the right idea from the start. You really should just let the Supra go and take care of your legal issues. With that much outstanding debt in traffic and parking tickets you're going to end up in jail. One way or another you will pay those tickets. With money, or your freedom. Of course you already know this. Keeping that car if only going to enable you to get into more trouble.

A fundraiser to help him keep his car is not the answer. He knows what he needs to do.
That's ok guys I'm ok really I appreciate the help and idea's but I'm not the type to ask for money I got myself into this ill climb my way out

Turbo Habanero

Apr 28, 2009
Tucson,AZ
Mike Morris;1803572 said:
Nice races guys

My experience has show when both motors put out about the same power the 7M has advantage from a dig everytime.

Thanks I was hoping for better times but all in all its wasn't so bad

Suprapowaz!(2);1803672 said:
Habanero, I think you had the right idea from the start. You really should just let the Supra go and take care of your legal issues. With that much outstanding debt in traffic and parking tickets you're going to end up in jail. One way or another you will pay those tickets. With money, or your freedom. Of course you already know this. Keeping that car if only going to enable you to get into more trouble.

A fundraiser to help him keep his car is not the answer. He knows what he needs to do.

That I do. I appreciate you looking out for me.

TheNewRed

Oct 19, 2007
WA
I've only run my 7M in the 1/8th, and the 7M making the runs in the videos is spot on with trap speeds and E.T.s for a BPU Mk3. The my best was a 9.23 at 78mph in my first targa. Put some Mickey Ts on that bitch, and sink into the eights!

P.S. 1J is for pussies!

Turbo Habanero

Apr 28, 2009
Tucson,AZ
But even without tires my mph was only 3mph faster then stock...

Suprapowers ran almost just as fast with a Fucked clutch on the same setup. Although I had stock elbow on..