Supra Vs Supra (7M vs 1JZ) RESULTS IN VIDEO Pg.21 Post #209

Albert

Custom CT26, CT12a, CT20 upgrades
May 13, 2009
Tempe, AZ
Maybe I can buy it then hold it till you got the cash.

Or maybe work something out.

I would hate to see that car get into the hands of someone that has no idea to maintain it

Albert

Custom CT26, CT12a, CT20 upgrades
May 13, 2009
Tempe, AZ
44e4e6f3-1cfe-af0e.jpg

lithium14

Jan 7, 2011
Austin
yah man, if you got a buddy who can get it out and hold it for you, that'd be awesome, I hate to see someone leave the Supra game after so much effort.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
Sep 9, 2005
U.S.
www.ebay.com
Turbo Habanero;1801404 said:
So last night I got pulled over for driving with a temp plate at night....

Turns out that my license is suspended and my car got impounded

Our governments are corrupt beyond reason.

Turbo Habanero

Apr 28, 2009
Tucson,AZ
So prices come out to

$150 for the Police department
$70 for towing
$450 for storage Impound fees (30days)

Total = $670 if i get the car out March 5th.

Every day after that tax on $15 per day

Turbo Habanero

Apr 28, 2009
Tucson,AZ
Albert;1801440 said:
Maybe I can buy it then hold it till you got the cash.

Or maybe work something out.

I would hate to see that car get into the hands of someone that has no idea to maintain it

Zerocool;1801847 said:
Well ill leave this here, the AZsupra community is here if you need help... You can contact me directly.

I really do appreciate the offers and help guys.

I could definitely use the help. But as i can not see the feature i would hate to ask for help and not come up with the cash in time.

That's why i want it to go to someone who will care for my POS as i do :). I am doing as much as possible to come up with as much money on my part.

Thankyou all for the support.

-Jordan

Suprapowaz!(2)

Apr 10, 2006
San Antonio, Tx.
Why was your license suspended in the first place? How in the hell did you get a $500 parking ticket before? You just don't get pulled over and suddenly you license is suspended. You usually know when that kinda stuff happens. Good luck on whatever you do. It's awfully nice of you to offer your car to someone for under $700. If I were in your town I'd buy it in a heartbeat.

I once had a 1995 Taurus SHO that the tranny took a shit on me. I wasn't going to invest another penny in that car so I called the junkyard to come pick it up. They agreed to give me $300 for it. I posted on my local car forums if anybody wanted it they could have it for $300 before the junkyard came to pick it up in about a week. I wasn't going to hold it for anybody for any reason. First person with cash in had gets it. I had alot of low ballers PM me wanting to give me less that what the scrap yard wanted. But at least I tried to give other the opportunity.

Last edited:

Turbo Habanero

Apr 28, 2009
Tucson,AZ
Suprapowaz!(2);1801870 said:
Why was your license suspended in the first place? How in the hell did you get a $500 parking ticket before? You just don't get pulled over and suddenly you license is suspended. You usually know when that kinda stuff happens. Good luck on whatever you do. It's awfully nice of you to offer your car to someone for under $700. If I were in your town I'd buy it in a heartbeat.

A rain of bad luck I suppose.

And giving up my car to a supra fanatic/friend is way better then it going to a auction in my opinion.

My license is gone due to missing payment on a ticket. My own fault just been tuff lately.

Suprapowaz!(2)

Apr 10, 2006
San Antonio, Tx.
But you had money for an upgraded CT26 60-1? I wouldn't call it back luck. Maybe a little irresponsible. I wish you better "luck" in the future. I'm not trying to be mean, but you have to get your priorities in line or more "bad luck" will happen to you.

Turbo Habanero

Apr 28, 2009
Tucson,AZ
Suprapowaz!(2);1801876 said:
But you had money for an upgraded CT26 60-1? I wouldn't call it back luck. Maybe a little irresponsible. I wish you better "luck" in the future. I'm not trying to be mean, but you have to get your priorities in line or more "bad luck" will happen to you.

Turbo was kind of a replacement to keep the car running I didn't see the point in buying another ct26 when i can just upgrade for Alittle more. :-/ Car is a DD for me and my way to my job's everyday

I'm in no way saying this is anyone fault but my own take full responsibility. Just wanting the car to go to a good person.

The speeding ticket will be taken care of asap just missed a payment by mistake. Kind of a doh moment.

And i take Cristism as a good thing. :)

87supraguy

Mar 4, 2010
Tucson, az
IndigoMKII;1801969 said:
Well then take this constructive criticism and get your damn car back.

hahaha ^^^^^ this!!!!

i'm stuck in a bad spot cause carlins bitch ass cried about "his" parts and i'm giving them all back so he can stop crying... that means the suspension also, so now i have to buy new suspension (tokico blues and eibach lowering springs $520) and still buy the wastegate ($350ish). if i didn't have these expenses to keep my car up and driving, i'd spot you the money...