Supra Vs Supra (7M vs 1JZ) RESULTS IN VIDEO Pg.21 Post #209

IBoughtASupra

Mar 10, 2009
Queens, NY
See what happens when you share parts AZ guys, the cry babies ruin everything.

Albert, that reminds me, I need you to ship back the turbo I let Steven borrow to mount on that 7M. ;). No need to thank me.

Turbo Habanero

Apr 28, 2009
Tucson,AZ
IBoughtASupra;1802368 said:

Albert, that reminds me, I need you to ship back the turbo I let Steven borrow to mount on that 7M. ;). No need to thank me.

lol lets just say a few of us keep to our word alittle better.

87supraguy

Mar 4, 2010
Tucson, az
IBoughtASupra;1802368 said:

Haha btw that turbo looks way bigger in person it's ridiculous.

Turbo Habanero;1802382 said:
lol lets just say a few of us keep to our word alittle better.

Carlin was just upset he couldn't get his car running with his 5spd to auto conversion he started hacking at the harness to make the tranny work???? Hes leaving the state and heading to Iowa.

Turbo Habanero;1802383 said:
I'm confused lol...

You calling George a bad driver
I think he is and if he his that's fine cause I said it first but then again I am finding alot of exhaust leaks pre turbo that aren't helping either way I'm still inexperienced.

Turbo Habanero

Apr 28, 2009
Tucson,AZ
p1802725_1.jpg

p1802725_2.jpg

87supraguy

Mar 4, 2010
Tucson, az
Nick M;1802855 said:
Well, is it the 1JZGTE engine or the driver? I watched him cut a low 15 @ 110.

my 1jz has bad leaks pre turbo at the wastegate and where the turbo bolts to the manifold. i'm thinking has a HUGE part in why i'm soo laggy. it's a 60-1 t4 with a .58ar ptrim so it should be spooling sooner than 4200rpm. but either way my lack in experience at the track was not helping me get off the line any faster. so i say it's both driver and engine at this point. currently my car is down at the moment for a few weeks. getting tokico blues with eibach lowering springs and mvr44 tial wastegate. that's all i need to get back on the road.

mecevans

Supramania Contributor
Jan 18, 2009
M-bay, cali
Why dont you arrange a court date and ask to have the pay date extended? I had one extended due to financial hardship.

IBoughtASupra

Mar 10, 2009
Queens, NY
The pay date should be automatically extended if you request a court date as if you are found not guilty, you won't have to pay a thing. That is how it is in NY but I am not sure about AZ, but it should be that way as well. If you request a court day to prove innocence, they can't expect you to pay until you are proven guilty, no?

87supraguy

Mar 4, 2010
Tucson, az
idk AZ is pretty effed up on laws.... but the thing it's going to be hard to prove him innocent for having a suspended license... :/ either way an extension probably can be done but he will have to probably have to pay for the extra days

Turbo Habanero

Apr 28, 2009
Tucson,AZ
yeah those pics were from the same day the car was impounded.

As far as things go if i can sell this harness and ecu i have i should be able to come up with the money

mecevans

Supramania Contributor
Jan 18, 2009
M-bay, cali
Still think you have a possibility of fixing this. Did you loose your license because failing to pay the ticket on time? Why accumulate all the fess? Barrow money, paying the interest could be cheaper in the long run..

Turbo Habanero

Apr 28, 2009
Tucson,AZ
mecevans;1803043 said:
Still think you have a possibility of fixing this. Did you loose your license because failing to pay the ticket on time? Why accumulate all the fess? Barrow money, paying the interest could be cheaper in the long run..

yes i owe a lot of money in tickets over the years i have accumulated about 5-6k in tickets i had a restricted driver license for the past 14months that permits me back and forth to work and emergency centers.

In agreement to this i have a re advised court hearing every 6months and have a monthly payment of $300 to the state.

I missed my payment by 4days but i still made it and they took my restricted away.

Albert;1803048 said:
Or have a friend loan you the cash. I'm down. Clint and I are willing to help out

I'm really grateful to you guys. I'm trying to come up with most of the cash on my own (If not all) so if it does come down to borrowing cash it won't be much

Plau000

Feb 11, 2006
Tucson
I'll catch everyone up since Turbo Habanero (jordan) has yet to write in that I will be paying the fees to get the car out. Least I can do for everything he has and will be doing for me. But, he will not be getting the car back until he repays me or starts fixing his shit. I'm all about fast cars and cruising but I can't allow a friend to continue to break the law. I'm doing everything I can to assist him, hell I even told him I'd go to court with him to plee with the judge. I also can't let him sell this car to anyone even if it is a supra guy. Jordan loves supra's more than anyone I've ever met and to see him just let it go so easily would be a crime against the Supra Nation. I know he doesn't want to let it go, he's just upset with all the shit that's happening to him. I've been trying to explain to him that that's LIFE. Shit happens, it always will happen but shit does get better. I'm sure we can all agreed on this.

Turbo Habanero

Apr 28, 2009
Tucson,AZ
Plau000;1803077 said:
I will be paying the fees to get the car out. Least I can do for everything he has and will be doing for me.

You've done tons for me already and i just don't feel right accepting such a huge favor.

Plau000;1803077 said:
But, he will not be getting the car back until he repays me or starts fixing his shit. I'm all about fast cars and cruising but I can't allow a friend to continue to break the law.

Hopefully i can get my restricted back when i go to court

Plau000;1803077 said:
I also can't let him sell this car to anyone even if it is a supra guy.

I figured this was the best thing to do given the circumstances. If i have to give it the car up i would love to see it go to someone who would try and make the car better as have i.

Just want the car to be enjoyed by someone like i enjoyed it.

Plau000;1803077 said:
Jordan loves supra's more than anyone I've ever met and to see him just let it go so easily would be a crime against the Supra Nation.

It's not that i'm just letting it go so easy it would be stupid of me to keep putting myself further and further behind and i believe that's all i would be doing if i rush to get this car back on my own.

Ill never leave the supra game :)

Thankyou Miguel