prosport gauges are sweet, a great buy, BUT 1 I RECIVED WAS DOA!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

92nsx

Supramania Contributor
Sep 30, 2005
Clearwater, MN
I am wating to see what they (prosport) has to say. Wrong wiring I dont think so if any one has read the responce. But again I will wate tell I hear from them again befor I post anything more about there gauges. I think I have stated everything here in this fourm. IF problem is fixed of course I will let you all know how Glenn from prosport went the extra mile to make sure that I have all working gauges and fixed any miss leading info between the wire harness and instructions so some one without a electrical backround wouldnt get confused. But untell then i stand by every thing i have said.

Am i rash, bold, yes. do people get my asperity, and offense behavior yes, but i also get responses with out any BS over 95% of the time also

Also bring a EE dosen't make me smart or smarter, but I think I know how to hook up 4 wires and by stating EE this is showing meaning by them not being hooked up wrong. thats all ;)

Last edited:

IJ.

Grumpy Old Man
Mar 30, 2005
I come from a land down under
Ma70.Ent said:
Thread name changed due to you dragging this into other threads, which might be misleading.

92nsx: Did you think I was joking or just making noise to amuse myself?

Have a week off to think about it, pull this shit again and you're gone for good this is no idle threat.....

TurboStreetCar

Formerly Nosechunks
Feb 25, 2006
Long Island, Ny
92nsx said:
noseChunks, you said it the key word is """"getting reimbursed"""" witch they NEVER said.

Your not getting it, they said they will "look into it" in the email, that doesnt mean ship it to us at your cost and go fuck yourself. That means ship it to us and we will find out what the problem is and find a solution.

Im sure they could have wrote you an email 4 pages long explaining everything in strict detail but im guessing, they assumed, you had a somewhat normal level of patience, intelligence, reading comprehension, and understanding. :3d_frown:

And if you read my post, i stated that they most likely they didn't offer reimbursement at that time because if they found you at fault, there NOT paying for YOUR mistake. You would have been more upset to be surprised with a shipping charge after being told it would be free.

Boost Lee

Bee Doo Bee Doo Bee Doo
Staff member
Sep 13, 2006
Indianapolis, IN
I cannot believe I read through 9 pages of "33%" misleading, false statements & over reacting from a single member.

When you're in a hurry to get your car finished...Of COURSE things like this holding you up will be frusterating...But there is no sense in throwing shit at the fan as you've done in this thread.

Based on your original thread title, it's obvious you were upset, so I'll put myself at ease of knowing that you're aware that these ProSport gauges are amazing bang for the buck & look/work great.

We ALL know that in this non-perfect world, There will always be lemons.
Whether it's a car, computer, gauge, FOOD, condom, toothbrush...Whatever on Gods green earth it may be...It doesn't mean it's always the manufactuers fault...Sh*t happens sometimes, unfortunately.

ProSport will get things taken care of...Just be *patient*, and things will be A-OK in the end.

-Jeff

TurboStreetCar

Formerly Nosechunks
Feb 25, 2006
Long Island, Ny
Boost Lee said:
We ALL know that in this non-perfect world, There will always be lemons.
Whether it's a car, computer, gauge, FOOD, condom, toothbrush...Whatever on Gods green earth it may be...It doesn't mean it's always the manufactuers fault...Sh*t happens sometimes, unfortunately.
-Jeff

Oh god, please let me never get that defect........

I be worried about alot more then return shipping.

OneJoeZee

Retired Post Whore
Mar 30, 2005
aboard the Argama
This guy is funny. He PM'd me on Supraforums asking why I banned him from SM.

I wasn't aware I was an admin here with banning powers. :dunno:

The funny thing this thread is having the exact opposite effect of what he intended. More people are becoming interested in Prosport after reading this thread, not less. :rofl:

Supracentral

Mar 30, 2005
Since Prosport posted a very clear, professional and well thought out reply:

http://www.supramania.com/forums/showpost.php?p=848849&postcount=54

I feel this thread has served its purpose since the original poster has gotten himself banned for defying a SuperMods' instructions.

Folks, take this thread as a lesson on how not to behave. There's no reason to go off the handle on people. It rarely works out well for anyone.

Hopefully when he comes back he will post up what the problem actually was.

Prosport - if you hear from him and he confirms it's the harness issue, I'll open this back up so you can post it.

Status
Not open for further replies.