prosport gauges are sweet, a great buy, BUT 1 I RECIVED WAS DOA!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

92nsx

Supramania Contributor
Sep 30, 2005
Clearwater, MN
dcrusupra said:
So you are having trouble with their customer service? That does not make their gauges junk.

I ask again, how do you like the other 2 gauges you have recieved?

The other 2 gauges look GREAT!! Not only are they green/white they can also be red. So that is 3 different colors i can chose from. The start up thing also look SWEET. all i ask is for them to pay for the shipping cost back to them and get a differnt one that works for the one that was DOA. as stated in the email my GF sent them. then it would be :icon_bigg.

IJ.

Grumpy Old Man
Mar 30, 2005
I come from a land down under
92nsx said:
Spaming them because they sold me a broken gauge and i am letting you know about it?????? Im sorry, if i turn around and sell the gauge here in the F/S section, and the buyer recives it broken, and i did nothing to fix the problem, then that i feel necessary to ban me.

You just don't get it do you?

I SAID IF YOU CONTINUE TO SPAM THIS ACROSS MULTIPLE THREADS I WILL BAN YOU.

Not I will have you banned I WILL ban you.

I've left this thread open so you can have your say but drag this crap into another thread and you're gone, consider this a written warning.

Return the set of gauges Amanda bought and get a refund then go buy something else.

Ma70.Ent

Supramania Contributor
Feb 26, 2006
NJ
Your other gauges are fine, so you obviously got a "defect/lemon". So yeah, like I said, you are blowing this way out of proportion.

GotTurbos?

2J = Here; Swap = Near
Apr 24, 2006
Dallas, TX
Its very rare that the company will pay for you to ship their product back to them, the only time I've made sure I got paid for the shipment is when I got a cf hood that didn't fit worth a damn and didn't even have some necessary holes drilled in it to go on the car. I wasn't going to pay to ship a hood. You need some help, it sounds like you have an anger problem... and you're immature.

tissimo

Stock is boring :(
Apr 5, 2005
Melbourne, FL
92nsx said:
Why spend another $10 to ship it back to them and pay another $5-$10 to have them ship on back to me when the gauge cost $50. now that gauge cost me $70 THAT'S WHY. It is not about the 10 or 20 bucks. If i wanted to spend $70 i would buy a used GREDDY or HKS gauge.
they should ship it back to you free... just ship it there... if you spend $10 to ship the gauge :lol:

dugums

Better, Faster, Stronger
Apr 10, 2007
Chicago, IL
What do you know - the company has a clearly stated return policy. Nothing here gives me the idea that your return shipment costs would be covered.

From everything that I have seen, ProSport makes great gauges that are a VALUE LEADER. There prices are very low, so I would not expect them to cover things like return shipping, etc.

ProSport return policy said:
Home > Return Policy

Refunds for brand new/never opened items returned within thirty days of the purchase date will be charged a 15% restocking fee & the balance credited in the same form as the original payment type.

Refunds for Brand new/never opened items returned more than thirty days after the purchase date will be in the form of a credit redeemable on your next purchase. A 15% restocking fee will be assesed.

The original shipping and handling charges are not refundable.

Please mail your package in a prepaid, traceable method to the address on our contact page. Be sure to include your full contact info including your phone # with anything you send us.

If you are sending us something to check, we will inspect gauges and senders for free. If they work to factory specs there will be a $6 fee to ship the items back to you.

http://prosportgauges.com/return-policy.aspx

dugums

Better, Faster, Stronger
Apr 10, 2007
Chicago, IL
Ckanderson said:
we do it all the time :dunno:

I don't know that it's rare like the other guy said, but it's certainly not something I expect. Fewer and fewer companies are doing it.

Besides - we all know you're special Chris.:sarcasm:

tissimo

Stock is boring :(
Apr 5, 2005
Melbourne, FL
dugums said:
What do you know - the company has a clearly stated return policy. Nothing here gives me the idea that your return shipment costs would be covered.

From everything that I have seen, ProSport makes great gauges that are a VALUE LEADER. There prices are very low, so I would not expect them to cover things like return shipping, etc.

http://prosportgauges.com/return-policy.aspx
thats a return policy not a warranty policy

92nsx

Supramania Contributor
Sep 30, 2005
Clearwater, MN
dbsupra90 said:
being in the industry, usually how it works is the customer pays for shipping the item back. then if it is found to be defective and not due to abuse, improper install, etc, the shipping is reimbursed (usually credit back on the credit card used to pay). looking at the email your gf sent, it seems you are in a hurry and she even offered to pay shipping back.

im not taking sides here, i know you are upset. i'm sure they will make it right.

Hi guys, I am Amanda the Girlfriend.

I have worked in customer service for 13 years, globally with Creative Memories as a Global Represrentative and speak several languages and apologies all mean the same to me.
The gal that wrote me back did not even apologize for the inconveinece. It was more like a copy and paste "general return" response.
If this was my/our "bad" as a global business and wanted to enusre satisfaction to our customers an apology would have been in order if this company sincerley cared about customers and products they sent out the door.
At Creative Memories we hand quality inspect ALL of our materials before they got out the door.
We have obvioiulsy have done well, considering our International Market is booming!
If this would have happened with our compnay, apologiess would have been paid without question, and a pre paid postage label would have been sent in the mail or by e-mail to print and then return the product with that. In the meantime the replacement in the mail.

Jaguar

Permanent Ban
Apr 4, 2005
SoCal
www.supramania.com
One broken guage and the world ends. I'm surprised you even have a girlfriend. All this over $5 shipping. I vote ban!

92nsx said:
Well call it what you want But here is the bottom line The Gauge was DOA. and they want me to pay to ship it back to them and that is BULL SHIT. Hell I rather buy gauges off Ebay because it they are DOA, i dontr have to pay anything for a new one.

eBay gives away free guages? Where do I sign?

And about HPF. If he cant answer a email how can i expect him to process a order for over $1000???????? I am guessing there is a comuter that he needs to use somewhere in that process, witch he could have used for 5 min. to earn my business.
computer... which... :roll:

92nsx said:
ya but there email back to me says it all. The only reason i am going to call them is so they get my wrath. In todays world customer survice is KEY, at least to me, as i can not speak for every one.
today's... service... everyone... :roll:

92nsx said:
Nope actually my GF sent the email because she knew i would just chew there ass and get no where. here is what she sent them

You're so big and strong and scary :3d_frown: Your wrath frightens us all... :roll:

So boo ya, if you think it is nessary to have me banned because i am letting the world wide web know of there customere service, and products witch i have used go a head.
<<sigh>> customer... which (again)... and ahead :nono:

92nsx said:
The other 2 gauges look GREAT!! Not only are they green/white they can also be red. So that is 3 different colors i can chose from. The start up thing also look SWEET. all i ask is for them to pay for the shipping cost back to them and get a differnt one that works for the one that was DOA. as stated in the email my GF sent them. then it would be :icon_bigg.
different... and I'll let the whole capital at the beginning of a sentence thing go...

Ma70.Ent

Supramania Contributor
Feb 26, 2006
NJ
BlackMKIII said:
I vote for a lock until prosport has a say in this.

I was considering locking it, but I'll go with IJ and let it open so the guy has his say.

Jaguar

Permanent Ban
Apr 4, 2005
SoCal
www.supramania.com
92nsx said:
Hi guys, I am Amanda the Girlfriend.

I have worked in customer service for 13 years, globally with Creative Memories as a Global Represrentative and speak several languages and apologies all mean the same to me.
The gal that wrote me back did not even apologize for the inconveinece. It was more like a copy and paste "general return" response.
If this was my/our "bad" as a global business and wanted to enusre satisfaction to our customers an apology would have been in order if this company sincerley cared about customers and products they sent out the door.
At Creative Memories we hand quality inspect ALL of our materials before they got out the door.
We have obvioiulsy have done well, considering our International Market is booming!
If this would have happened with our compnay, apologiess would have been paid without question, and a pre paid postage label would have been sent in the mail or by e-mail to print and then return the product with that. In the meantime the replacement in the mail.
You sound like you have your head on straight. Just one question though; why are you dating a whiny little illiterate pansy? If I weren't married you could date me honey. :naughty: You deserve someone that can spell, and that can use proper grammar and punctuation. You deserve someone who can afford $5 shipping to send back a defective product. Especially since those $5 will likely be reimbursed.

ms07s

TORGUE!
Sep 29, 2007
Memphis,Tn
Shipping one gauge will run ya all of like 4-5$. Flat rate boxes FTW. It sucks you got a DOA gauge and all but it probably was the shipping companies fault not the sellers. Don't just run off on a rant before calling them.

Status
Not open for further replies.