Ok, I guess its my turn

polobai

Apr 1, 2005
Orlampa
fused distroblock that drives the accesories, alternator, starter, etc(its under that purple anodized panel by the brake booster)

Last edited:

tsuper92

supra addict
Apr 7, 2005
mass
polobai said:
the fittings-I am using -8 lines for the oil system setup, but I am torn between using "push lock" AN lines (ease of installation), or the conventional steel braided lines(not to confident on putting them together-afraid of them leaking....)-what do you guys think or recommend?
i have the aeroquip socketless hose with fitting's for my oil relocation and it doesn't leak at all.i had to put oil on the hose and use alot of force to put the sucker's together.the only way to get the hose back off,is to cut it.
air box's look's awesome.i tryed to make something similar because heat of my electric fan was melting the filter.i opened my hood a couple of time's to find my k&n sitting in the engine bay un-attached.send me an e-mail(super1jz@aol.com) i'll give you a pic of some rubber moulding style's i use at work.complement's of my company,that is if you still need it.her is a pic of my attempt at the airbox,haven't lost a filter yet
p483494_1.jpg

Last edited:

polobai

Apr 1, 2005
Orlampa
thanks, I just installed the rubber mouldings around the edge of the airbox-I will post a pic tommorow but thanks anyways! Your airbox looks great also!

polobai

Apr 1, 2005
Orlampa
yep-updates are here! Greddy intercooler installed. Its a 3 row for a 95-99 eclipse that is flipped around so the outlets match.

Last edited: