Ok, I guess its my turn

polobai

Apr 1, 2005
Orlampa
some parts that I didnt send to the powdercoater that I should have. Instead, I just hit them with some duplicolor metalcast paint-matches pretty good. Eventually I will get the Titan radiator clamps.

Last edited:

polobai

Apr 1, 2005
Orlampa
the overflow bottle nipple on the PWR radiator broke off, so I had to install a new one. Had to tap the hole out to a 1/8 npt for the new fitting.

Last edited:

polobai

Apr 1, 2005
Orlampa
Thanks alot Dan, I know of Amazon-but they are really high in prices IMO. For one of my reducers 2-2.5, I paid $30-and I dont think the quality was the absolute best. Brent, I will check out that site. Thanks guys!

polobai

Apr 1, 2005
Orlampa
wow-just checked out the siliconeintake site and the prices are unbelievable compared to what I paid before! Brent, have you used the peices from there, if so then how do you like the quality? If anyone has any input on these hoses, please let me know-I will probably be ordering from these guys soon and would like to hear some horror stories if there are any before I do!

suprahooked

Built 7M
Jun 20, 2006
pa
Driftmotion ,you can go to there site at the vendors area here. I just bought some infact i put them on tonight ,great quiltly. John

polobai

Apr 1, 2005
Orlampa
I checked out Driftmotion-great prices, but it doesnt look like they are carrying all the peices I need and I would like to order it all from one place if possible. Thanks alot guys!

2jzmk3

whats with that red light behind the bumper?
looking good so far, but im not feeling all the zipties.

what fittings you need? pm me i might have them.

T701jz

3M ENGINEER - R.&.D
Jul 23, 2005
Santa Clarita Ca.
Very nice! I like the way you scope your car for every little detail and trying to make all kinds of improvement. Keep up the good work.

Noel