Ok, I guess its my turn

polobai

Apr 1, 2005
Orlampa
its something a little different-I wanted to do something different than the other rim setups out there-so this was it. It was also thinking of doing the lip in copper color-would be interesting...

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
I got my wiring done Polobai and it looks ten times better. Thanks for the pictures.
Your car is totally radical and tubular to the max fer sure dude............:cool:

I live in Alabama and I'm a big Roll Tide fan so I can't really approve of the orange car with blue rims.............Auburn FTL........:biglaugh:

polobai

Apr 1, 2005
Orlampa
glad it worked out well for you-but on the other hand-go gators! here is a pic from the tampa monthly meet yesterday:

Attachments

• January Tampa meet.jpg
    January Tampa meet.jpg
    760.2 KB · Views: 257

tlo86

Ninja Editor 'Since 05'
Jul 24, 2005
Colorado
copper is my fav wheel color or bronze. loving what you are doing with the build it looks great. love the tail and kevlar too

polobai

Apr 1, 2005
Orlampa
thanks for the compliments, its not kevlar actually-just painted (tinted) carbon. I was going to go for the kevlar-but it would not match the rest of my carbon parts (gas cap cover, and carbon ti muffler). I do have some interior parts in orange kevlar though (armrest and passenger vent delete)

polobai

Apr 1, 2005
Orlampa
Thanks-i think the color brings it out in the pictures-cryo-what charm are you talking about; the one on the bumper?

polobai

Apr 1, 2005
Orlampa
Ok check out what I found in an old photo album. I think this is one of the only pics of my car that I had "semi-stock". In this pic, the car had 89+ tails, some 80s rims and a mild system. Still the original gray color with maroon interior, automatic and with the first jdm 7mgte I put in it. Wow-brings back memories!

Attachments

• supra before.JPG
    supra before.JPG
    50.2 KB · Views: 43