Ok, I guess its my turn

polobai

Apr 1, 2005
Orlampa
what I started with-just brembo blanks, steel braided lines and wagner pads. They stopped fine during regular use-but when running at the track, forget it.(they only look like that because the car has been sitting for a year now-lol)

Last edited:

polobai

Apr 1, 2005
Orlampa
the rears wheels-and yes the tires are streched. My 295's were dead, so I had a set of 245s laying around and put those on the rear to eat them up for the time being. I will get drag radials soon-undecided between the BF Goodrich, or the new Mickey Thompsons.......any recommendations(they need to be 295 30 18)

Last edited:

2jzmk3

polobai said:
the rears wheels-and yes the tires are streched. My 295's were dead, so I had a set of 245s laying around and put those on the rear to eat them up for the time being. I will get drag radials soon-undecided between the BF Goodrich, or the new Mickey Thompsons.......any recommendations(they need to be 295 30 18)

looking sick bro, as for tires, MT doesnt make a 18in DR, so you are stuck with BFG, so you either have 295-35 or 315-35.

brakes look sick. did you do front and rear or just front? i got 6piston fronts on mine with 93+ TT brakes in the back., doubt im putting on the rears cause then my 15in bogarts wont fit.. how much longer you think before you fire it up?

polobai

Apr 1, 2005
Orlampa
Thanks alot-MT is comming out with a new line of drag radials in other sizes, including the 295s to compete with the BFG's. I only did the front setup, but if you want to get rid of your rear setup, let me know-I may be interested. To fire may be a little-have to make some spark plug wires, and do the oiling system yet, and then put it all together-hows yours comming?

88mk88

Jun 18, 2006
Jamestown,Ohio
I didn't think that the blue rims would look good, but when I saw them actually on the car I thought they looked great. Keep the pics coming!

polobai

Apr 1, 2005
Orlampa
I plugged the cold start injector time switch, and the coolant nipple for the factory turbo.

Last edited:

polobai

Apr 1, 2005
Orlampa
close up of it-for the coolant nipple, the size I used was 1/8 NPT(screwed right in), and for the cold start injector time switch, I had to tap it to fit a 3/8 NPT plug.

Last edited:

polobai

Apr 1, 2005
Orlampa
oil cooler mounting location-should get plenty of air here with the bomex bumer installed.

Last edited:

polobai

Apr 1, 2005
Orlampa
the fittings-I am using -8 lines for the oil system setup, but I am torn between using "push lock" AN lines (ease of installation), or the conventional steel braided lines(not to confident on putting them together-afraid of them leaking....)-what do you guys think or recommend?

Last edited:

2jzmk3

polobai said:
the fittings-I am using -8 lines for the oil system setup, but I am torn between using "push lock" AN lines (ease of installation), or the conventional steel braided lines(not to confident on putting them together-afraid of them leaking....)-what do you guys think or recommend?

do the steel braided lines, you have come this far, dont get lazy at the end...
mine is coming along. i posted some new pics in my thread..

car is looking good bro.

polobai

Apr 1, 2005
Orlampa
another angle-need to get some edge moulding and weatherstripping to seal it up completly.

Last edited: