Group A's group a rebuild

group a supra

SPAWNING AN INTERCEPTOR
sorry not posted anything intresting recently been tied up with work and waiting for parts to turn up still.
but little mod today decided to make a new j-tube block of plate just to get another small iritating job out the way decided to go stainless hex bolts to match cam covers and tidy things up also been researching ignition system looks like we are going 2jz coils thanks ron r for the inspiration there by the way and motec cdi 8 ignitor to fire them as it links straight to my m48 ecu any sugestions or thoughts would be appreciated

Attachments

• MVC-029S.JPG
    MVC-029S.JPG
    33.3 KB · Views: 90
  • MVC-028S.JPG
    MVC-028S.JPG
    33.9 KB · Views: 97

group a supra

SPAWNING AN INTERCEPTOR
started to paint some of the inside now so that can start putting the dash and appropriate parts back in as start to finish of the wiring going with satin black on the inside although i am stopping with 206 on exterior
have now found a home for the new fuse box sat outside as we speak waiting for courier to turn up with all my new wires so can get wiring then hopefully we can get back into some progress again

Attachments

• MVC-031S.JPG
    MVC-031S.JPG
    39 KB · Views: 116

group a supra

SPAWNING AN INTERCEPTOR
had some more parts turn up today likw wires so have started wiring up my motec at last will post some picks of that soon also had my carbon breather tank turn up and my ex nascar pas resvoir which i think is quite cool as per usual any opinions always appreciated

Attachments

• MVC-034S.JPG
    MVC-034S.JPG
    34.2 KB · Views: 92
  • MVC-033S.JPG
    MVC-033S.JPG
    33.5 KB · Views: 74
  • MVC-032S.JPG
    MVC-032S.JPG
    28.7 KB · Views: 84

IJ.

Grumpy Old Man
Mar 30, 2005
I come from a land down under
GrpA: LOL if you look into a Toyota Reservoir it has a fine mesh screen at the bottom to stop large particles getting into the pump!

I run the plastic NA reservoir on mine and was pissed it was $300+ for a new one so spent hours cleaning it out! ;)

LuvMySilverSupra

Bay Area Supras
Apr 1, 2005
Bay Area, CA
that is just fuckin incredible. that's shit people on here dream about. even with all the money, some of those things would still be out of reach. thanks for keeping us updated on this....just truely amazing!
+1
-john

group a supra

SPAWNING AN INTERCEPTOR
luvmysilversupra
thanks for the compliment incidently it is taking all the money i have and ithink i still have 18 months of work ahead flat out buying parts i will be updating monday / tuesday on motec wiring for you all and other little bits hoping to order gpa turbo duct of geff tuesday so but thats 8-10 weeks delivery but ill see what else i turn up :naughty: