Your current Forza 3 project car :)

SupraMario

I think it was the google
Mar 30, 2005
The Farm
RazoE;1491155 said:
then technically the phone and internet should be free too, right..?

then gas should be free, and clothes should be free....

anyway the point I'm trying to make is get a 360 so we can all play..!!:D

No...it is kinda rediclous to charge to play console games...the only PC games you have to pay for to play is MMOs and thats because they are hosting the server. It should be free to play online after you have bought the game, not fkin $8 a month to play a game you own.

SupraOfDoom

Starcraft II ^^;;
Mar 30, 2005
Milwaukee, WI
www.cardomain.com
No, that makes sense to me when everybody charges for it. XBL is the only one charging for playing people online ( excluding MMO's, but even MMO's makes more sense ).

I'm sorry it's just stupid. I can understand charging for premium service, or cheaper games, per month.. but paying for things no one else charges for? Retarded.

SupraOfDoom

Starcraft II ^^;;
Mar 30, 2005
Milwaukee, WI
www.cardomain.com
Yblegal91t;1491158 said:
its $8.99/month

thats the price of 1 pack of cigs. or 1 beer at a bar.

it's well worth it IMO

Cigs and beer are also a waste money. But, that's another argument. Maybe you don't mind flushing $8.99 down the toilet per month, but I do. It shouldn't matter HOW much they are charging you, it's the damn principle of the matter.

SupraOfDoom

Starcraft II ^^;;
Mar 30, 2005
Milwaukee, WI
www.cardomain.com
88guy;1490593 said:
Ill join u guys tonight.....say about 8pm PST? My 850HP AWD mkiii is ready to rape!!!!!!. I may even bust out my rwd B18 crx for drifting :p haha

Does Forza incorporate the AWD drivetrain power loss at higher speeds? Or does it assume that your AWD conversion is really smart like the newer Skylines and turns AWD off at higher speeds?

RazoE

Boobs/Boost, my favorite
Jun 13, 2006
Los Angeles
www.cafepress.com
it adds weight and complexity, but it also helps the launch, but reduces other aspects as well..

it's pretty fun, the physics change and all, plus combined with engine swaps, and then single turbo/twin turbo/supercharger conversions, you can THEN further upgrade the parts on it..

89nasupra

Sugar, Water, Purple
Apr 8, 2008
Lafayette, Louisiana, United States
not sure if it turns it off or not but it sure make it take off like a bat outta hell!!!

i paid for a year of XBL and it was like 65 bucks, i much rather Xbox more than playstaion now. i was a big playstation fa till i got the xbox.

88guy just be lucky i had to jump off last night, your 850 hp awd supra would have gotten it ass handed to it!!!

RazoE

Boobs/Boost, my favorite
Jun 13, 2006
Los Angeles
www.cafepress.com
especially me, slamming into folks at the end..HAHAHAHA\

but after work (in about 2 hours) I'm going to get myself a headset so I won't have to type everything..

kneedragger85

Sep 9, 2008
Boulder, CO
Dear god...i need to pick up this game and possibly a new gamer tag since the roommate owns the xbox. I thought there would never be another game with the Mkiii after Gran Turismo 2. I tried playing GT2 awhile back on my big screen and holy pixilation blocks, I couldn't tell what was going on compared to games today.

RazoE

Boobs/Boost, my favorite
Jun 13, 2006
Los Angeles
www.cafepress.com
here's the current list of gamertags from this thread..

XBOX Gamer tags

RazoE = ma70power
88guy = snipeyourcheese
redma70 = MKIIIsupraDRFT
supramk3speed = talentedtoaster
OneJArpus = n0 juice 4u
MROsborne = LAYZORBEEMZ
supra90turbo = supra90turbo
scottiedawg66 = capt nasties
89NASupra = Really This Guy
yblegal91t = yblegal91
awsbakerordie = Iron Lungs

89nasupra

Sugar, Water, Purple
Apr 8, 2008
Lafayette, Louisiana, United States
RazoE;1491204 said:
here's the current list of gamertags from this thread..

XBOX Gamer tags

RazoE = ma70power
88guy = snipeyourcheese
redma70 = MKIIIsupraDRFT
supramk3speed = talentedtoaster
OneJArpus = n0 juice 4u
MROsborne = LAYZORBEEMZ
supra90turbo = supra90turbo
scottiedawg66 = capt nasties
89NASupra = Really This Guy
yblegal91t = yblegal91
awsbakerordie = Iron Lungs

to bad they only let 8 people per room. with this crew here it would be the first annual SIXBL........lol

giterboosted

cure for the common rice
Nov 3, 2007
toccoa ga
ok so im on ps3, and i sincerely think i like free online vs fee online, but ima buy one just for this game, can i do all these things to my mkiii and maybe a mkii without the internet? or do i have to actually purchase the upgrades offline with real money?

because you can do that on some games with the ps3, if you dont feel like earning money you can just charge your ps3 online account....

SupraOfDoom

Starcraft II ^^;;
Mar 30, 2005
Milwaukee, WI
www.cardomain.com
kneedragger85;1491202 said:
Dear god...i need to pick up this game and possibly a new gamer tag since the roommate owns the xbox. I thought there would never be another game with the Mkiii after Gran Turismo 2. I tried playing GT2 awhile back on my big screen and holy pixilation blocks, I couldn't tell what was going on compared to games today.

GT4 has one, and GT PSP.

Yblegal91t

it finally runs!
Apr 22, 2006
C1 outer
oh that was you that hit me razo. haha.

def get a mic today. I'll be on later tonight again. drifting is fun and never tried it in the game before.

also, i will set my supra back to rwd this time. trying to drift an awd supra = :3d_frown: