You know you're a Supra owner when...

dusthead

C-C-C-C-COMBO BREAKERRRRR
Aug 10, 2009
New London, CT
ok I.J. since YOU started this of course you remember it. hah. i'll add mine to the list.....

when you see a vanity plate with the initials "MHG" and thing....metal head gasket!

BUMP!

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
When you see the letters MHG, and you don't know what it can stand for other than Metal Head Gasket........:dunno:

I don't know of any other acronyms for MHG

ms07s

TORGUE!
Sep 29, 2007
Memphis,Tn
You smell burning coolant and look around for a supra.

You own a cherry picker, engine stand, and a full gasket set just in case...

You LOVE your seat more than the car itself.

Boost= weekend car, N/A=DD.

kabanimk3supra

kabanimk3supra
Apr 11, 2007
oklahoma
ska_ponch;1458707 said:
you wait for people to be looking at your car to turn on your lights

:yelrotflm

never thought of that....

you know you're supra owner when you try to explain how your supra sounds to others, or if you catch your self making the same noises while driving your dd to work.

you know the whistle(when not building boost), the wot, and the bov sounds.:naughty:

Drake69

Enjoyin' mah ride...
Aug 24, 2009
Richmond, Virginia, United States
Just about every muscle and bone in your body aches because you have to contort yourself inside the cab trying to get to body panels and wires under the dash just so you can install some bling part, boost controller, turbo timer, etc... into your system. I had to clean the bleepin' upholstery in the ceiling for chrissakes because I had the passenger seat down as far as I could and stretched out with my feet in the air to get under the dash. Body contortions in your Supra having nothing to do with sex, awesome..... :naughty:

mk3_supra

Jun 14, 2006
vancouver
when you're constantly deciding whether to spend all that cash on fixin er up while cruising through craigslist for other cars you can just buy and drive that day...