Xsjado's JZGA70 - GTK 550 powered.

xsjado

Engine bling!
Jul 15, 2007
Melbourne
LilMissMkIII;1249621 said:
:boobies::boobies::boobies::boobies::boobies::boobies::boobies::boobies::boobies::boobies::boobies::boobies::boobies::boobies::boobies::boobies::boobies::boobies::boobies:

Makes this whole build worth while :p.

DBN

FML
Jan 22, 2009
Fairfield, Ca
i feel you on the corolla thing man... theyre fun little things but almost anything feels like it has unlimited power when you drive one for so long lol. right now mines is a daily driver until i get the new clutch in the supra and some bushings for the steering. dont like to turn the wheel 20 degrees and go straight:nono:

Racer-X

Jan 25, 2009
Rendsburg
Man, this is such a great build! I love it!

By the way, are all JZA70 narrox bodies in AU? Do you also have the TwTurbo wide body version over there?

xsjado

Engine bling!
Jul 15, 2007
Melbourne
Racer-X;1249650 said:
Man, this is such a great build! I love it!

By the way, are all JZA70 narrox bodies in AU? Do you also have the TwTurbo wide body version over there?

Majority of the A70's here are wide body. I was one of the unlucky few who didn't do their research and ended up with a narrow body GA70.

xsjado

Engine bling!
Jul 15, 2007
Melbourne
Just a quick update, car made 366rwhp/632rwtq@15psi untuned at a dyno day last weekend.

picture.php

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1cpGNf5qW78

Last edited:

NokaoiMK3

Drifter..
Jul 27, 2008
Gilbert Arizona
Where did you get that billet coil plug cover... Ive been looking for one for a while.. I saw one on ebay once but that was it... Also im lovin that pink strut bar:love:..

NokaoiMK3

Drifter..
Jul 27, 2008
Gilbert Arizona
Yeah i wouldn't be to happy with the results of that chroming either... the TB part looks like they just sanded and poslished it but i don't see any chrome..

LilMissMkIII

That Aussie Chick
Aug 18, 2006
Aussie Land
Love how the bonnet slowly closes on the power run!!!!!!!!!!

(Mine does the same, so I use a piece off a Kelvinator fridge to wedge it up!)

Oh, and:

::hooters::::hooters::::hooters::::hooters::::hooters::::hooters::::hooters::::hooters::::hooters::::hooters::::hooters::

HKS_TRD

Jul 21, 2007
Australia
Nice to see you inching towards your power goal, it seems a few people are aiming for 300rwkw these days

Sounds awesome on the dyno, very very angry

xsjado

Engine bling!
Jul 15, 2007
Melbourne
NokaoiMK3;1257704 said:
Where did you get that billet coil plug cover... Ive been looking for one for a while.. I saw one on ebay once but that was it... Also im lovin that pink strut bar:love:..

Got the billet coil pack cover off some guy locally, but I think you can get them through TTC. That strut bar isn't pink! Its red damnit :p.

LilMissMkIII;1257982 said:
Love how the bonnet slowly closes on the power run!!!!!!!!!!

(Mine does the same, so I use a piece off a Kelvinator fridge to wedge it up!)

Oh, and:

::hooters::::hooters::::hooters::::hooters::::hooters::::hooters::::hooters::::hooters::::hooters::::hooters::::hooters::

The boobies just get better and better :D.

hks_trd;1258042 said:
Nice to see you inching towards your power goal, it seems a few people are aiming for 300rwkw these days

Sounds awesome on the dyno, very very angry

Yeah 300 seems like a nice number, but I know I will be wanting more and more. Would love to get some cams and meth injection next :p.

IJ.;1258090 said:
Glen: Obscure the plates if you can ;)
That's the only shame about the video...