WOW you guys have to see this

suprageezer

Aug 27, 2005
Southern California
Just remember the best thing about that car is it may have kept someone off the streets causing trouble and into cars, it sure worked for me. This is something I've always liked about being car crazy. It doesn't matter what kind of car makes you crazy, the only thing that really matters is that it makes you happy and you're into it. If more people were into having a job to feed their need in cars there would be less people causing trouble.

Quin

Trans killer
Dec 5, 2006
Columbus, IN
suprageezer;1070134 said:
Just remember the best thing about that car is it may have kept someone off the streets causing trouble and into cars, it sure worked for me. This is something I've always liked about being car crazy. It doesn't matter what kind of car makes you crazy, the only thing that really matters is that it makes you happy and you're into it. If more people were into having a job to feed their need in cars there would be less people causing trouble.

Interesting way to look at it. I was just going to say I didn't like the rims, then I saw the interior, shag carpeting? Thought about doing it for LOL factor, but jeez. Definitely not my thing, but someone put a lot of time into that thing.

Pantaloon007

Permanent Ban
Apr 2, 2008
Vegas
If that car was the reason to stop gangbangin', then please go back to drive-by's, mugging old ladies, and smokin crack rocks.

It would be funny to look at if it was, say, a Pontiac Sunfire, or a Econoline.

It looks like a prime candidate for the "3 swings at a beater with a sledge" booth at your local BFE fair.

ZoomZoomZoom

On the road again..
Dec 9, 2007
KY
If I had the money, I would buy it just to rescue it..

Then I'd part it out just to see exactly who on SM would make an offer for that interior :naughty:

SupraMario

I think it was the google
Mar 30, 2005
The Farm
suprahero;1067817 said:
I know you didn't do it on purpose, but people have feelings and mine are hurt easily.

You are right, this is a once in a lifetime car. I'm removing it from Craigs list now. Thanks for the words of wisdom.

ROLL TIDE!!!! Wait in Chicago??????:biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:

pparrigo

India Delta OneZero Tango
Feb 12, 2008
WNY
so sorry, but the toronto one is slightly more appealing... I'd say it wasn't necessarily a raise, i'll give it a call.