woot :) got my ffim in today from sethron71

selfinfliction

Dec 11, 2007
ky
got my ffim and alt reloc bracket in today, sethron does some amazing work... now i just gotta polish it so it's shiney as all hell :biglaugh:

sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

selfinfliction

Dec 11, 2007
ky
ahhh now it's presentable :)

p1002837_1.jpg

took 30 minutes though cause i didn't have any billet cutting agent, had to use one for soft aluminum

gaboonviper85

Supramania Contributor
Jan 13, 2008
Northeast Philly
selfinfliction......your probably gonna think im nutts but what im gonna tell ya is very true......crisco (you know..the grease/fat) is the shit when polishing aluminum!!!! crisco polishes like a son of a bitch...best damn polish compound know of but you have to use it on a wheel cause you gotta get it warm so hand polish isnt the best.

Facime

Leather work expert
Jun 1, 2006
Corvallis OR
Thats awesome! Almost makes me want to buy another Supra just to have one ;) Seth is not only a great fabricator but a helluva cool guy.

selfinfliction

Dec 11, 2007
ky
gaboonviper85;1002863 said:
selfinfliction......your probably gonna think im nutts but what im gonna tell ya is very true......crisco (you know..the grease/fat) is the shit when polishing aluminum!!!! crisco polishes like a son of a bitch...best damn polish compound know of but you have to use it on a wheel cause you gotta get it warm so hand polish isnt the best.

i'll have to say no to crisco lol

frontierguy25

Mar 26, 2007
TX
With that manifold are you going to be able to keep your A/C and fans? That manifold looks great! I'm very interested in one like this, what is the throttle body you are going to use?

sethron71

Authorized Vendor
Jul 19, 2005
Las Vegas, NV
www.SethIngham.com
frontierguy25;1003165 said:
With that manifold are you going to be able to keep your A/C and fans? That manifold looks great! I'm very interested in one like this, what is the throttle body you are going to use?

Yes A/C is retained. The bracket he showed all polished up simply lowers the Alt but A/C is retained below!

It was flanged for a Q45.

HTH,
Seth

selfinfliction

Dec 11, 2007
ky
frontierguy25;1003165 said:

as seth said it will allow it, but all of my accesories have been removed since this will be mainly a track car and not on the street

antman

Supramania Contributor
Apr 6, 2005
TN
Sethron, is that your engine bay in your avitar? If so can you post a large pic please?