WI Supra owners.

87M-GTE

Slow
Sep 12, 2007
Milwaukee WI
WI88Supra;1773971 said:
I'm just getting myself heavily involved in a 2JZ swap in my 90 and I always forget there are other MK3 guys in WI and I'm not necessarily totally on my own with this.

Welcome! pics of the car?

Anyone down for a meet before the snow, possibly next weekend??

supradjza80

Mr. Formula SAE
Apr 24, 2007
Appleton, WI
www.uwracing.com
SupraOfDoom;1773605 said:
I'm applying at a second job, I really want to work hard this coming year to get what I want... and you'll all know what that is.

87M-GTE;1773715 said:
2JZ MKIII!
"rodels car"

Let me know if I can help!

Errrr wrong. From what I have seen him post recently it looks like he is moving into 21st century Toyota's. Aka Scion FR-S which looks fucking awesome.

ft3wa.jpg

WI88Supra

WI Supra Fan
87M-GTE;1774256 said:
Welcome! pics of the car?

Sure, first is my 88 winter beater. N/A, auto pretty much no value to anyone but me and I love this little fucker. I've had it for 5 years and it's always been flawless other than your standard BHG so I just put in a 500 dollar JDM 7MGE.

sm_photo_missing.jpg

The swap car is a 90 targa turbo I picked up on a whim because it had everything I always wished the 88 had. Targa, leather, tems, nicer tails and bumper. Has a Maaco paint job from the previous owner that is faded and peeling but the body is flawless, no dents, rust and only one door ding that I can find. Underside is surprisingly solid and free of rust too.

sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

Has really clean Leather interior that is out because im putting in new black carpeting. BTW carpeting is the worst f'in job on a car.

sm_photo_missing.jpg

7M GTFO!

sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

That's about it. Nothing too special yet but with enough time and money it will get there.

So far all I've done is rip off the twins.

sm_photo_missing.jpg

What an overweight mess this thing is

sm_photo_missing.jpg

Now I've just got to wait for all the parts I ordered to get here and work out the wiring.

mkiiichip

Sep 10, 2007
WI
87M-GTE;1775555 said:

Not bad, did someone give up on the swap all together, or was it running and just down for a turbo swap? Surely you got it for cheap.

Anyone else have the salt trucks out? I saw some in madison the other day. Supras tucked away for the winter. I already cant wait for spring.

87M-GTE

Slow
Sep 12, 2007
Milwaukee WI
mkiiichip;1776075 said:
Not bad, did someone give up on the swap all together, or was it running and just down for a turbo swap? Surely you got it for cheap.

Anyone else have the salt trucks out? I saw some in madison the other day. Supras tucked away for the winter. I already cant wait for spring.

It was a running/driving car, guy took the twins off for a single upgrade lost interest and it sat for about a year. It was a fair deal, to say the least.

I saw some salf today in a popular intersection...I think I will be out this weekend with the car and thats it..CANT WAIT FOR SPRING! FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU