Mar 30, 2005
Milwaukee, WI
www.cardomain.com
Hey guys I'd like to sell this locally:
Used 80 GB backwards compatible PS3. Includes:

- Oblivion
- Mortal Kombat vs DC
- Little Big Planet
- Rock Band 2 + 2 Guitars ( one is not perfect ) + drums + brand new kicker ( no mic ) ( No case, but I will included Rock Band one case and I love balls in my mouth )
- PS3 carrying case. The nice one that best buy sells.
- PS3 Intercooler Pelican
- 1 Dual Shock 3
- Ethernet Cable
- Charging Cable

I'd like to get $400 out of all that. My friend dropped some of my cases in the rain so they might not be perfect but I think most of them are fine. Games or obviously all fine. PS3 works great. ( I know my place is messy :p )

Sparkynutz

Sad previous supra owner
Feb 27, 2006
Waupun, WI
I didnt make it to SP today. Did anybody go? I'm not sure yet if I'm going tomorrow or not. depends on if its going to rain or not. my tires are pretty bald and I took my windshield wipers off last year to paint them and havent yet.

Sparkynutz

Sad previous supra owner
Feb 27, 2006
Waupun, WI
SupraOfDoom;1381763 said:
Why did you sell me those tires if yours are bald :p

I didn't go. Probably not going to any.

I was going to put them on but changed my mind and wanted to get some drag radials instead so I sold them.

Moy

It's broken...
Aug 6, 2008
Beach Park, IL
Anyone going to GLD today? I'll be there, but in my dad's Mazda. I don't feel safe driving my car, some of the bolts holding the egr cooler plate to the back of the head are loose, and I hate to say that some are actually missing all together...

supradjza80

Mr. Formula SAE
Apr 24, 2007
Appleton, WI
www.uwracing.com
Mondo;1378148 said:
Lol, Yea we do have too many damn Prius's running around.

haha, that is true, we need to start bombing those damn things. What was the color of the mint MK3 and where did you see it? I just saw a black MK4 turbo DT the other day. I have seen a couple other mk3/4's as well. Currently there is a mint auto MK1 for sale at the west side qdoba for 4250 as well. Pretty cool since I had not seen an mk1 before, but not the car for me :) I need a manual.

supradjza80

Mr. Formula SAE
Apr 24, 2007
Appleton, WI
www.uwracing.com
SupraOfDoom;1378469 said:
Both look equally as awful. :p

Nah, I have to disagree with this.

MK4>MK3>SC

Stock for stock I think the 89-92's look the best but with subtle body mods the mk4 is just untouchable...Hell even lowered on better wheels stock body they are fucking awesome

sm_photo_missing.jpg

SupraOfDoom

Starcraft II ^^;;
Mar 30, 2005
Milwaukee, WI
www.cardomain.com
Looks like a catfish. You can take decent angels of them but over all they are pretty ugly if you ask me. The rear bumper is HUGE. Looks so crazy. Not my thing. I like cars that have more chizzled lines... not so round. Round cars always make me think of 2G and the new eclipses.. yuk.

Got nothing on nice a70's:
p1382869_1.jpg

Long, low, lines = Win. 300ZX and 1G DSM's probably only good 90's cars that I liked, both came out in 89 though....sports cars def peaked in the 80's.. and 70's were good too.

Pre-89's are fucking way sexier then 89+ until you kit up the 89+ imo as well.
p1382869_2.jpg

I spent more on my purple MKIII before it was even running then MKIV's go for :p.

Last edited:

white_def

7MGT35R
Nov 16, 2006
Wisconsin
who drives a 87 burgandy mk3 that parks at 45th and juneau? the license plate is "87SUPRA" and has a "supramania decal" on the side of the window.

i live only 2 blocks away from that area.