WI Supra owners.

Sparkynutz

Sad previous supra owner
Feb 27, 2006
Waupun, WI
it was a blast last year. I hung out with nelson and all the guys from indy. we had like 10 people in one room to keep the cost down.
really sucked that only two other wi guys showed. I've been busier than shit lately but just cant miss this one. hope some of u guys make it.

what days are you going matt? hows the tires treatin u?
mine are almost bald, maybe they'll work good at the track :)

SupraOfDoom

Starcraft II ^^;;
Mar 30, 2005
Milwaukee, WI
www.cardomain.com
audioman81;1376219 said:
it was a blast last year. I hung out with nelson and all the guys from indy. we had like 10 people in one room to keep the cost down.
really sucked that only two other wi guys showed. I've been busier than shit lately but just cant miss this one. hope some of u guys make it.

what days are you going matt? hows the tires treatin u?
mine are almost bald, maybe they'll work good at the track :)

I don't really have any ideas when I'm going. I will get back to you.

Tires are great. I baby them / the car to be honest with you I doubt they look much different then when sold them to me.

dj7mge

Mar 12, 2009
milwaukee wi
hey everyone im new to this forum but not new to my supra i have a 87 n/a 5speed its white with black fd rx7 wheels and i can be found in the milwaukee area

87M-GTE

Slow
Sep 12, 2007
Milwaukee WI
Hey guys, I was thinking about going to the friday - dyno-night cruise and saturday - drag day. Im thinking I won't stay down there, so if anyone is interested in meeting up to ride down together in a supra pack count me in LMK whats up

-Sam

Sparkynutz

Sad previous supra owner
Feb 27, 2006
Waupun, WI
87M-GTE;1377550 said:
Hey guys, I was thinking about going to the friday - dyno-night cruise and saturday - drag day. Im thinking I won't stay down there, so if anyone is interested in meeting up to ride down together in a supra pack count me in LMK whats up

-Sam

sounds good. I could cruise down with u. I'll try and get ahold of u closer to the end of the week to make sure whats going on.

DooM-;1377610 said:
Hmm sam ill let ya know. not sure how motivated i am on going now :(.

welcome dj! Im also in milwaukee.

how come?

SupraOfDoom

Starcraft II ^^;;
Mar 30, 2005
Milwaukee, WI
www.cardomain.com
IDK. I need to fix a lot on my car and I haven't had the time / dedication to do it. Maybe it's because I'm selling it or can't afford to do everything right? IDK.

I might still go, just make sure you guys post when and where your going.

Mondo

May 26, 2009
Wisconsin
DooM-;1378125 said:
Cool. Around where in Milwaukee are you? I'm near Miller Brewery.

Met a CelicaSupra owner friday night who had a nice ride.

Also passed a MINT MKIII Turbo in Madison.

Am i the only Madisonite on here?

illmatic357

in me soarer rip my mk3
Aug 2, 2005
Milwaukee
i want to go to chicago 2k9 lol but i wish i stil had my lil supra to roll i dont think there wil be that many sc's going i dont mine driving if theres a few but what days are most of u guys going. i would like to go for the cruise but my car needs cosmetic work ( some 1 chipped my rims) but if any 1 wants ti ride we can roll

Moy

It's broken...
Aug 6, 2008
Beach Park, IL
illmatic357;1378396 said:
i want to go to chicago 2k9 lol but i wish i stil had my lil supra to roll i dont think there wil be that many sc's going i dont mine driving if theres a few but what days are most of u guys going. i would like to go for the cruise but my car needs cosmetic work ( some 1 chipped my rims) but if any 1 wants ti ride we can roll

I think Adrian (Coppershot) was trying to get a bunch of Club Lexus guys to come out.

I think that SC's look better than MK4's to be honest. They look more aggressive