Why do you love your Supra?

Puppy Eater

from the rooftop...
Mar 31, 2005
in your dreams....
So, i was driving on the freeway and i saw a Supra that had been wrapped around a light pole (hard to tell if it was a Supra at all but the stocker sawblades gave it away) and i immediately felt the urge to stop the vehicle i was in, run to the supra, fall to my knees, and begin to sob. Then i came to my senses and wondered "what the hell am i thinking?". So i wonder, what makes you spend an entire week wrenching on your supra just to hear it start?

btw i think it was a 1ggte supra.. said 2.o turbo or something on the back.. sad sight..

Disced

Pie + NYQuil = FTW
Apr 5, 2005
Edmonds, Wa
I love my supra because...

It always shows it's appreciation
when I buy Her something...IE:
Bigger Downpipe = More responsive
Intake = whistles louder
Cams = Moans louder
Fuel pump = Let's me know she's workin hard for me
:bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::love: :love:

Or how about when I talk to my friends about HP numbers, they always say, "Man, I can't wait to be 300 HP on my fully built engine." I laugh and tell them about how a stock block supra can handle 500 all day and 300 is "INZ n OUTZ, y0".:naughty:

It never asks me for anything, except some 92 octane or the occasional 114 leaded.. I turn it on with a key; I give her some gas and she PURR's for me.. Ok.. Time for me to go to bed! ::aigo:

Doward

Banned
Jan 11, 2006
Alachua, FL
Why do I love my Supra? It's a freaking SUPRA, man!

4wheel abs, independent front and rear suspension, turbocharged inline 6 cylinder, dual over head 4 valve/cylinder heads, electronically adjustable suspension, full leather interior, removable top, incredibly sexy lines, great handling (for a heavy ass car), gobs of power, and still with incredible manners @ 130+ mph. When Toyota sat down to design the Supra, they wanted to pull out all the stops, no doubt. I love this car.

Oh, and did I mention how ridiculously easy everything is to work on this? No plastic pieces held with plastic clips that break every single time you remove something (GM), no half-assed electrical system (Ford), parts are really not al lthat expensive for it (Mitsubishi).. I could just keep going!

I love the Toyota Supra. To me, it is the ultimate Gearhead/Geek combo.

madsupra88

BoOoOoST
Sep 17, 2005
Detroit,MI
Hmm i love my supra because it so fuggin sexy, also everyone usually looks at the car and underestimate it...... until they get thier asses handed to them :D

akito

Keep Laughing.You're Next
Jul 31, 2006
Springfield/Va
i dont know either. But there is a great bond between me and my car, nothing can take it away. If something actually happened, i will definitely buy another MK3. Thats it.

aznwaterboy

Swap never finished
Feb 5, 2006
Bay Area, California
because all the other cars my friends got are breaking down and i've only paid maintenance for the supra. plus i like the uniqueness of the car, the way its shaped, the power of the car and the handle at speeds above the posted speed limit.