Why do you love your Supra?

Justin

Speakers?
Mar 31, 2005
Spokane, Wa
Because the perma grin I cannot wipe when I take the top off for the first time this year, and hear the blow off valve and the exhaust and feel the boost.

I drove home 1 mile and I had two people give me the thumbs up, and I litterally could not stop smiling the entire drive home, it was great :)

supra90turbo

shaeff is FTMFW!
Mar 30, 2005
MA, 01440
Because I'm obsessed.
My girlfriend makes fun of me because apparently when I start talking about supras, my eyes light up and I get all happy.

Tanya

Supramania Contributor
Aug 15, 2005
Naples, FL
starscream5000 said:
I love my supra because she (why do guys call them "she" anyways?) likes money just as much as I like putting it into her ;).

I've always called my cars "she". They are bitchy and high maintenance, just like women. They need love and support or they will BHG and make you want to die. They make you spend money on useless cosmetics.

Anyway. I love my Supra because she was a PITA to get. I did not like white cars until I saw her. I couldn't keep my eyes off her, and when I found out she had black leather interior, I about died. Many months of waiting went by before I was actually able to buy my car, and then she sat for months behind my grandmothers house. At least once a week I would go to her and just sit in the car, waiting for the day I could drive her.

The car and I have both been through some hard ass times since we've been together, and she is a constant reminder to never give up the battle! I have come so close to selling recently, it makes me sick. I've done everything in my power to try to keep her, but when my family is jeopardized, and we need the money THAT bad, thats when I have to sell.

Until then, she sits broken in the back, but is still here, waiting. For the day that she breathes a new life

</lameness>

americanjebus

Mr. Evergreen
Mar 30, 2005
wa.
I love my car because its MINE.

I credit this car for teaching me everything i know that is car related. Every other car that i've owned i've enjoyed even if it just means beating the crap out of them but none as much as this car.

lazarous

Walking Dead......
Jun 1, 2005
Portland, Oregon
The whole time I was reading these posts I had goose bumps. This car is the essence of the 80's. Beeeeeeeutiful curves and it handles like its on rails. I have never had a girl sit in my car without commenting on how sexy she is, and then they ask where the door handle is.

ValgeKotkas

Supramania Contributor
Apr 14, 2006
Over the pond
If I work on her, I forget everything else, music playing, hands moving :) Just relaxing and takes away from everyday life, like a drug or smt.:).....good until something brakes :)

Wayne G.

87Turbo 5sp Targa
Apr 19, 2005
Gainesville,Ga.
The Supra has it all Power, handling, looks and features way ahead of its
time. When I am at work and some of the younger guys start talking about
their ricers, (WXRs, Evos, Mazdas etc.) and how fast they are its funny how
quite they get after they ask what I drive - and I say its just a 87 TURBO
SUPRA-----

Mr.PFloyd

I am the Super Devil
Jun 22, 2005
Mississauga, Ontario
I love my Supra, because it is not a car anymore, it is a part of me and lives its own life as well.
I love her because i can have the shittiest day at work, at school, at home, but all i need to do is go outside and look at her and it drowns my sorrow.
I love her, because i know that anytime i ever need to get somewhere, to escape from the world, i know she will always be there for me.
Thats why i love my supra.
-Thomas

OneJoeZee

Retired Post Whore
Mar 30, 2005
aboard the Argama
^that's kinda emo...

I like my car because it's fun. It's fairly inexpensive(well the entry fee is) for a car with pretty decent performance and a great engine.

When it's not fun anymore, I'll sell it and move on to something else. Plain and simple. That time doesn't seem to be anytime soon though.

CRE

7M-GE + MAFT Pro + T = :D
Oct 24, 2005
Denver, CO
Puppy Eater said:
Why do you love your Supra?

It owes me money...

No, seriously.

By this time next year I will have more money invested in my car than my marriage.

SupraMario

I think it was the google
Mar 30, 2005
The Farm
starscream5000 said:
I love my supra because she (why do guys call them "she" anyways?) likes money just as much as I like putting it into her ;).

Cause you get inside them.