Why adults don't seriously play MMOs

SupraMario

I think it was the google
Mar 30, 2005
The Farm
Seen it, been there. I've been kicked out of some major Clans when I played L2 for doing exactly what the comic describes.

I actually had someone tell me over ventrilo that "Lineage 2 was better than sex", Yes that is a true, and no I'm not making it up.

SupraMario

I think it was the google
Mar 30, 2005
The Farm
Kai;1759123 said:
If anyone claims that gaming > sex, they have never had sex...

Yep, it was pretty damn funny with 50 people in the channel getting mad at me for leaving during a big castle siege when it was said....everyone went quiet, and a ton of "are you fucking serious?" voices just chimed in at the same time.

GrimJack

Administrator
Dec 31, 1969
Richmond, BC, Canada
idriders.com
Well, it might be better than *bad* sex... if you're a girl, rumor has it they can have sex without any enjoyment at all... but for dudes? Come on... have you EVER had a conversation with your buddies that started with, "Ya, we did the deed last night, but I wish I'd kept watching that re-run of TJ Hooker on Cinefax instead. I just wasn't into it..."

Poodles

I play with fire
Jul 22, 2006
Fort Worth, TX
Don't make me light you on fire

FUCKSHITFARTSHITASS DICKPICKLE

Then again, I don't play much anymore and my guild is full of people well over drinking age.

te72

Classifieds Moderator
Staff member
Mar 26, 2006
WHYoming
Kai;1759123 said:
If anyone claims that gaming > sex, they have never had sex...

Hmm... I've had plenty, I've played plenty of games in the last 20-something years too. Can honestly say that some games were better than sleeping with my ex. Not bad looking by any means, just about as entertaining in the sack as a potato. :nono:

Liking this comic though, good find man. I'm almost wondering if we shouldn't have a "random comic" thread in the same vein as the random video threads...

foreverpsycotic

Back in the game!
Jul 16, 2006
ATL
MMORPGs are great for a monday-thursday activity. Helps save a little bit of money for the weekends. Then again, I used to just hop on for an hour or two when I played WoW, mostly to PVP.

Canuckrz

Jan 13, 2009
Calgary, Alberta
Poodles;1759171 said:
Don't make me light you on fire

FUCKSHITFARTSHITASS DICKPICKLE

Then again, I don't play much anymore and my guild is full of people well over drinking age.
[video=youtube;IRsPheErBj8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IRsPheErBj8[/video]

Tanya

Supramania Contributor
Aug 15, 2005
Naples, FL
I am 30, a mom, and I play WoW. I don't stink of mountain dew nor do I live in a basement. My sex life is also great. (Did I mention bf plays too?)

That comic is hilarious. I do shamefully admit to getting into fights with my bf over/because of gaming though. Whether it's WoW or whatever the hell crap it is he plays on XBox LOL