***Whose been busted becuase of MYSPACE???

drewgo

Akuna MaTata...!
Dec 1, 2006
South florida
First my wife questioned as to why she was not on my #1 slot.
Then she had something to say about how I wrote the "about me" part.
I got my Lexus as my first picture and she wanted me to change it..... what the hell.
I told her that I put her as my #1 then I re-wrote the "about me" paragragh and now she wanted to change my pictures to her likings.... it ain't happening.
So I get into a dicsussion with her about how the order of sequence of my picture is not indicative of my feelings toward her.... so on a so forth, I can car less about it but dude she wanted for me to tell the world what she wanted me to say.....
I had to take off ex's the pop'ed up and sent me messages. She has my password and God forbid I change it cuz that will throw a big can of race into the fire.....

Who else has Myspace drama?

The1

Too poor to be here..:(
May 24, 2007
Austin, TX
I had that problem and I told her to "get out my face with that nonsense, its just myspace." She was mad but it wasn't anything she could do about it. I gave her my password in trust, but when she going on my account everyday, I changed it and never gave it back. She'll be aight...

*this user doesn't recommend everyone take that approach but that's how stupid situations get handled in my household*

drewgo

Akuna MaTata...!
Dec 1, 2006
South florida
The1 said:
I had that problem and I told her to "get out my face with that nonsense, its just myspace." She was mad but it wasn't anything she could do about it. I gave her my password in trust, but when she going on my account everyday, I changed it and never gave it back. She'll be aight...

*this user doesn't recommend everyone take that approach but that's how stupid situations get handled in my household*

I like getting laid....so I guees I'll put up with the crap in exchange for some skin:naughty: :naughty: :evil2: :evil2:

The1

Too poor to be here..:(
May 24, 2007
Austin, TX
I mean, once they realize how small this is, they will get over it. I'm not going out cheating and everyone on my myspace, I knew waaaay before I got married. The only problem she really had was that my first love was added as a friend, but we always remained close so that was not that big of an issue. (after she thought about it for a while)

drunk_medic

7Ms are for Cressidas
Apr 1, 2005
Woodstock, GA
drewgo said:
First my wife questioned as to why she was not on my #1 slot.
Then she had something to say about how I wrote the "about me" part.
I got my Lexus as my first picture and she wanted me to change it..... what the hell.
I told her that I put her as my #1 then I re-wrote the "about me" paragragh and now she wanted to change my pictures to her likings.... it ain't happening.
So I get into a dicsussion with her about how the order of sequence of my picture is not indicative of my feelings toward her.... so on a so forth, I can car less about it but dude she wanted for me to tell the world what she wanted me to say.....
I had to take off ex's the pop'ed up and sent me messages. She has my password and God forbid I change it cuz that will throw a big can of race into the fire.....

Who else has Myspace drama?

You can avoid the car problem by just giving it to me. I want a white GTE swapped SC300.

drewgo

Akuna MaTata...!
Dec 1, 2006
South florida
Skam9685 said:
totally true dude...you have either small cojones or they havent dropped yet...you need to show ur wife who the boss is pimpin ;)

Like I said as long as she's got my Cojones I get plenty of play... So it's the price to pay.....LOL
At least that's what you need to make them think. Showing a woman who's boss only shows you the way out either to the couch or out the door. You are always going to be the boss, but you must do it with tact.... otherwise you'll be playing with your self infront of a magazine or NWS site for a while. ;)

Dunckel

Jan 16, 2007
Spokane, WA
My ex was the same way. Notice how I say "ex". Right now it's myspace, then it will be what she wants you to wear, who to talk to, give her your paycheck, buy this car for her, etc. Have some self respect, you will thank yourself later. And on a side note, pussy is easy to get, your wife isn't the only one that has one. Sorry if this is coming off rude, but we're men! We need to stick together. Plus, it turns my woman on when I show her who the boss is. So don't take this the wrong way, I talk to all my friends about this stuff the same way.

Dunckel

Jan 16, 2007
Spokane, WA
^So the gf just walked in and saw my last post, and now she is standing over me making me say that I am a pussy whipped bitch. And that I love her.
(I happen to like the poon too.)