Who is the guy that makes stock 7m injectors bigger??

j3r3my

Jul 19, 2010
mass
I've tried searching for him but can't find a name or a thread! There was a guy in here who could make your 7mgte or 7mge injectors basically any size! I believe I have a set of 7mge ones he had done but I wanted to make sure they were done by him!

Thanks in advance!

IndigoMKII

May 9, 2011
Madison, Virginia
OfnaRcR4;1924641 said:
Read the rest of his post.

Which means?

He thinks he has a set of 7mge injectors done by 'him'. That doesn't imply what size they are or what size he's hoping for. This post is very vague which is why I said "If you're trying to 550cc injectors"

Dan_Gyoba

Turbo Swapper
Aug 9, 2007
Alberta
www.gyoba.com
Translation for the comprehension challenged:

A member of this forum upgrades stock fuel injectors to increase their capacity. I'll have to take the OP's word on this, as I've never heard of it myself.

OP has a set of 7M-GE injectors, which he believes were upgraded by this member of the forum who upgrades stock injectors.

OP cannot remember the username and/or real name of the person who provides this service.

OP wants to know who this is, or contact information, in order to ensure that the injectors he has were upgraded by this individual. (Not that I know how one would verify this. Presumably the OP has additional information which he can provide to this member which will identify the injectors in question. This information has not been provided to us.)

j3r3my

Jul 19, 2010
mass
First I'm not trying to get 550's these current injectors have 680cc stamped on them..and like Dan said I just want tol ow if this is a set that the guy made to make sure there good..

Dan_Gyoba

Turbo Swapper
Aug 9, 2007
Alberta
www.gyoba.com
Personally, I'd say though that if you want to know if they're any good, get them tested.

Even if they were perfectly good when upgraded, if you can't exactly trace their origins anymore, who knows what condition they're in now? Even good, name brand injectors that have been sitting for any length of time could benefit from being cleaned and tested. It would be a good idea to make sure that they don't leak, and that they still flow what they're supposed to.

j3r3my

Jul 19, 2010
mass
That's the thing I wanted to make sure there a set he made and NOT a venom set..they look exactly like 7MGE injectors

And if they arnt his an point towards venoms I don't want to waste my time with them

akito

Keep Laughing.You're Next
Jul 31, 2006
Springfield/Va
Dan_Gyoba;1924653 said:
Translation for the comprehension challenged:

A member of this forum upgrades stock fuel injectors to increase their capacity. I'll have to take the OP's word on this, as I've never heard of it myself.

OP has a set of 7M-GE injectors, which he believes were upgraded by this member of the forum who upgrades stock injectors.

OP cannot remember the username and/or real name of the person who provides this service.

OP wants to know who this is, or contact information, in order to ensure that the injectors he has were upgraded by this individual. (Not that I know how one would verify this. Presumably the OP has additional information which he can provide to this member which will identify the injectors in question. This information has not been provided to us.)

I laughed so hard at this.

j3r3my

Jul 19, 2010
mass
Ok guys in pretty stumped here..the part number on the injector is coming back as 7MGE injectors 23250-70040 but they say 680cc...yes im going to have them tested but the question is whose sizing up stock injectors? I pmed the guy on SF but they don't look like his? If they come back good to go I don't know if I should run them due to not knowing reliability!

j3r3my

Jul 19, 2010
mass
I've never seen venoms so that's my problem and if it is them ill probably thow them in the river down the street..

j3r3my

Jul 19, 2010
mass
Mines are bright yellow like stocks..ill have to have them tested and go from there I suppose