Who is married to their Supra?

emission

1.5JZ powered!
Jun 11, 2005
Long Beach, CA
I'm married to 1. I get to ride one and the other one I lock her up in the garage.

I also have a lexus she's the gold digger. Always need somthing done.

Anicrow

Jul 25, 2007
Colorado
I work to support her...

The most exciting part of work most days is that I got to drive her there..

Our Idea of "Shopping" usually starts with late night internet browsing. Checkers, Pep Boys, Mountain Drive, Checkers, Auto shop.

Sundays are sacred, if it's snowing we listen to 80's music together in the garage. (We where both made in the 80's \m/)

When I'm feeling down, she's purring away like never before...

When I want her to drive hard, she pulls like a 1300rwph car..

When I just want to relax she lets me turn up the music and roll down the windows and she does all the work..

Oh, and she loves showing off on infront other ladies.
:love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love:
sm_photo_missing.jpg

Her only competition is my Puppy, but shh they're not allowed near each other.

87mgte

87 Turbo Targa
Sep 9, 2007
Sequim
I have problems telling my girlfriend I love her more than anything sometimes because of the fact that I own a Supra.:love:

MKIIINA

Destroyer of Turbos
Mar 30, 2005
Plano, TX
AF1JZ;888620 said:
My Supra is my mistress :biglaugh:.

that bout sums it up for me too. the lexus is my "wife" car thats just dependable, the supra is the crazy sex fiend that gets to come out once a week or so....

the gf could fit into either one of those categories now that i think about it...

nvgc8

Narf! Zort! Troz! Fjord!
Sep 14, 2007
Meridian, ID
Married to my wife. My Supra is my high maintenance mistress. Fortunately my wife is cool and understands.

rodel

SoCal
May 19, 2005
SoCal
Let's see couple pics of the wife and you.:naughty: I would start, but unfortunately, I don't get into relationships with my cars.