who here is left handed?

what hand are you?

• Total voters

thedave925

Since 9/16/05
Nov 9, 2005
East Bay, Cali
I'm ambidextrous. It's a toss up on dominance though i can't hardly write legibly with my right hand.
And I'm noticing right handed ppl don't care to announce that their left lobe is in control HAHA

wesf.

Apr 22, 2009
alberta
I am am ambidextrous as well, but I use my left hand for everything. I have lost my ability to write with both hands, but almost everything else I can use both sides.

lewis15498

Don't blame ebay cheapass
Sep 28, 2008
Raynham, Massachusetts, United States
I am left preferred abidextrous as well. I think a greater percentage of left handed people are abidextrous compared to the percentage of right handed people because we grew up in a world where many things were designed for right handed people.

Dirgle

Conjurer of Boost
Mar 30, 2005
Pauma Valley, CA
I'm decent with both hands, however I commonly write with my left, throw with my right and use scissors with my right.

My Vote: ambedextrious

TopSecret

"Fudge you, butthole!"
Sep 4, 2005
BC
Right-handed naturally but my vote went to ambidextrous.

I broke my right wrist when I was about 8, had to learn to use my left hand and have been able to do most tasks in my daily life with either left or right hand ever since. Depends on what I feel like, sometimes right feels more natural, sometimes left.

A lot of people have asked me if I was left-handed throughout my life, go figure.

drunk_medic

7Ms are for Cressidas
Apr 1, 2005
Woodstock, GA
I write with my left hand, but most sports I play right-handed. I shoot rifle and pistol right-handed, mostly because it feels a little more natural to me, but also because I don't like being hit by ejected brass.

Small irritations:

Notebooks with the spiral on the left. If they are made this way, I prefer that there are micro-perforations on the left so that I may tear the page out and write on the RIGHT [meaning CORRECT] side.

My hobo knife. Believe it or not, this does matter. I have a hobo knife set that I bring to work. It does not have locks, and it is made to fold for righties, so if I go to use the side of a fork to cut food, the pressure will make the fork fold on me.

More to come..

ForcedTorque

Join the 92 Owners Group
Jul 11, 2005
Satsuma, Alabama, United States
Both of my parents, and my kids are all left handed. I grew up right handed, but the older I get, the more left handed I become. I could smash a baseball right handed, but left handed I'm like Pete Rose. I spray the ball everywhere, but no major power. There are several things that I have always done left handed (steering wheel, eat, brush teeth/hair, whack, etc). The only thing I can't do well lefty is write.