Which Wideband to go with ?

87nasupra

Scotty's Garage
Mar 2, 2006
Jacksonville, FLORIDA !
Well, Im getting my turbo going soon and i was wondering what brand of wideband to go with. Innovative has a good kit and so does AEM. What else is out there that i can use and can you provide me some information and part numbers on them. Thanks all

oldschool85

1fstmk2
Mar 30, 2005
Denver, PA
the best bang for the buck is either the lc-1 plus xd16 gauge kit OR the Zeitronix wideband. As a matter of fact zeitronix just came out with an afr wideband gauge that plugs into their unit just like the xd16 from innovate. Both are very good competitors.

I run the zeitronix and cant wait til the gauge comes out for the public.

robbo185

Apr 6, 2005
Chicago
i run the plx-m300....its ok for just getting your a/f ratio

if you buy the m500 however, you can data log and thats something i wish i had

jdub

Official SM Expert: Motor Oil, Lubricants & Fil
SM Expert
Feb 10, 2006
Valley of the Sun
Got a PLX M300 myself...good basic unit. It does provide a narrow band output if you want to eliminate the stock O2 and a wideband output for use with a stand alone EMS.

suprahooked

Built 7M
Jun 20, 2006
pa
I have the Innovate Lm-1 with the RPM convertor but i have not hooked it up yet so i will have to let you know.

Last edited:

87nasupra

Scotty's Garage
Mar 2, 2006
Jacksonville, FLORIDA !
I've been checking out the Innovate Standalone Gauge Kit w\ LC-1 & XD-16 (16 in 1). Thats something i was leaning towards. Where do you think i should get it from ? HPFreaks? eBay? Gimme somewhere that isn't gonna rip me a new one. I found it for 400 shipped so far.

dbsupra90

toonar
Apr 1, 2005
indiucky
87nasupra said:
I've been checking out the Innovate Standalone Gauge Kit w\ LC-1 & XD-16 (16 in 1). Thats something i was leaning towards. Where do you think i should get it from ? HPFreaks? eBay? Gimme somewhere that isn't gonna rip me a new one. I found it for 400 shipped so far.

innovate has set retail pricing. everywhere should be the same price. you might find it cheaper on a group buy somewhere.

if you are a dealer for innovate (like me) and were to advertise for a cheaper price you lose your right as a distributor. why they are so hardcore about it i dont know, but you have to play by their rules. but being so, most places offer free shipping to get a slight competitive edge.

all that being said, i think the lc-1 xd-16 is a wicked combo. they have a program where you can make your own gauge faces. it scales it down, and you print it out. then overlay onto your gauge face. even cooler than that- if you are using w/ a laptop you can change the colors of the led's. you can make rich blue, tuning a/f green, and fade lean yellow into red. real slick.

logan

3 laws safe
Oct 4, 2005
U.S-U.K
dbsupra90 said:
innovate has set retail pricing. everywhere should be the same price. you might find it cheaper on a group buy somewhere.

if you are a dealer for innovate (like me) and were to advertise for a cheaper price you lose your right as a distributor.

Isn't that called price fixing ? As far as I know you can sell anything you what at what ever price you want ,thats the law no ? You just can't advertise a price that they don't want you to , for what ever reason I don't know .