Where are the people from Texas?

supramk3speed

Dec 4, 2008
Texas
^^Lol^^ Texas here, Beaumont area (hour from houston). To be more specific Silsbee. Texas has a cheap housing market and friendly people man does that suck....

supramk3speed

Dec 4, 2008
Texas
Oh, and no smog station, and i haven't been pulled over once for my loud exhaust. I am in Southeast Texas though so it may be different for you northerners;) I am originally from Reno Nevada, now that place really sucks.

Mastapip

Apr 20, 2009
Ft. Worth Tx
supramk3speed;1480108 said:
Oh, and no smog station, and i haven't been pulled over once for my loud exhaust. I am in Southeast Texas though so it may be different for you northerners;) I am originally from Reno Nevada, now that place really sucks.

I live up in the DFW area and I don't think anyone gets pulled over for loud exhausts... because I've got a few people a day driving by my apartment that are louder than fuck.... but just because I haven't been pulled over doesn't mean it doesn't happen.

NTRA08

TWINKY
Jun 10, 2008
Conroe, Texas
Props to IJ. I've been to Australia. I think its pretty nice. And steersNqueers thats overrated. Everybody has a few. S. A. Supra I just wanted to know if I was the only one out there. But a meet is a good Idea.