Where are the people from Texas?

Poodles

I play with fire
Jul 22, 2006
Fort Worth, TX
Mastapip;1480133 said:
I live up in the DFW area and I don't think anyone gets pulled over for loud exhausts... because I've got a few people a day driving by my apartment that are louder than fuck.... but just because I haven't been pulled over doesn't mean it doesn't happen.

Nope, but they will target you and harass you...

S.A. supra

Feb 15, 2009
Buda, Texas
NTRA08;1480195 said:
Props to IJ. I've been to Australia. I think its pretty nice. And steersNqueers thats overrated. Everybody has a few. S. A. Supra I just wanted to know if I was the only one out there. But a meet is a good Idea.

We have a group of guys in San Antonio about 10 are so MKIII's. Theres always TX2K10.

supramk3speed

Dec 4, 2008
Texas
My supra has been broken for a year and a half, had to get another job to finally start putting her back together. I have 90 percent of the parts (just found out i need more). She will be back together in another month or two. Does anybody know when and where TX2K10 will take place?

supramk3speed

Dec 4, 2008
Texas
I haven't seen any in Silsbee, but i have seen three in Vidor ( about 45 minutes away, its where i used to live) which were local cars but haven't seen them on the mania. A maroon one, and two red ones. I feel lonely.....

wizeguy707

Nov 3, 2008
Texarkana, TX
Heh, you feel lonely?!? I'm in Texarkana, there are two mk3s in town. I own one, and my friend has the other(that hasn't run in 4 years). I'd like to attend meets, but most of them are halfway across texas.

87trbo

Mar 2, 2006
houston,texas
there are a couple of guys i know that roll mk3's but i dont think there on mania. iwanna start going to meets and learn more bout these cars but iam a out of touch with supra scene.

Scot

Enough is Never Enough
Jan 9, 2008
Houston, TX
Just curious if a SM member owns the blue Supra that is being worked on at ARD... (In Houston)

wizeguy707

Nov 3, 2008
Texarkana, TX
NTRA08;1484771 said:
Is your avatar your car? wiseguy

Yes, that's my baby. She's got a 10 footer paint job, but that's the last thing I'll worry about. I picked her up a year and half ago from a toyota shop worker. Said he had never taken it over 90 mph, no races, nothing. The way it runs and the almost perfect interior(factory) I believe him. It's an 87' with around 116,000 original miles on it. Got truely lucky; he was asking $9k. But, he settled for me showing up with $5k in cash. Something about money in your face that makes you forget what your doing, lol!

I need some help with blue printing my car as well. I mean I can handle easy stuff, turbo timer, intercooler kit, down pipe, stuff like that. But after a lil more tech it gets over my head. I used to be a GM guy(well still am via 95 t/a in the backyard), but have gotten hung up on mk2 and mk3 supras.

Last edited: