What's your favorite tire shine?

7msupradude

Please wash your car!
Jan 31, 2007
Utah
Meguiars any day! After a little while, it is nice to use a degreaser to get the new look again, then shine it with some Hot Shine. Girls always ask why my tires are wet... Stupid question, hot girls :icon_bigg

fiyota

I ♥ Boost
May 3, 2006
Kelowna, BC
Meguires Gold Class Endurance

G7410kit.jpg

Like TheKnifeArtist said, awesome stuff, and smells wicked!

Sawbladz

Supramania Contributor
Mar 14, 2006
Oshawa, ON, CA
fiyota;984143 said:
Meguires Gold Class Endurance

G7410kit.jpg

Like TheKnifeArtist said, awesome stuff, and smells wicked!

This is all I use. I hate spray on shit. It requires more effort in the long run if you use it properly. If not it drips all over the rim and looks uneven on the tire.

Poodles

I play with fire
Jul 22, 2006
Fort Worth, TX
Simple Green

Removes dirt and the brown oils that the tires seep, and it's prefectly CLEAN afterwards.

I like tires shines too, but they HAVE to dry before you drive, Simple Green you don't.

AF1JZ

Almost civilian status...
Jun 26, 2006
Fredericksburg, VA
I use the Tire bleach stuff that you can get from Advanced Auto. It works great to get off all the grime. But, I spray and use a tire brush quickly so it doesn't sit on the rims long.

BorHor

2JZ-GZE
Jan 10, 2006
San Jose, CA
Right now I am using meguires hot stuff ( think that is what it is called). I think it is time to find something new. I just want a clean tire look not really too glossy.

Poodles

I play with fire
Jul 22, 2006
Fort Worth, TX
BorHor;984855 said:
Right now I am using meguires hot stuff ( think that is what it is called). I think it is time to find something new. I just want a clean tire look not really too glossy.

SIMPLE GREEN!!!

Try it, it will looks like you have brand new tires.