Whats goin on w/ Suprafest 07.

americanjebus

Mr. Evergreen
Mar 30, 2005
wa.
I know i should probably ask on SF but i want to avoid the small talk and see if anyone has any information on the whole Suprafest thing that was scheduled for the weekend of aug 4 in seattle.

I remember multiple threads on the subject and a strong following hell i remember a group of people that were going to CNC key chains for those that attended.

What happened is this still on? or does Mischelles leaving wa. mean no one is going to pick this up this year? Last year was a whopping success it'd suck to not have it again.

Regardless of it being official or not im hitting the track at PIR that weekend of aug 3-5.

Suprafiend

Jul 15, 2005
Van, BC
I think you have Suprafest confused for the PacNW Nationals. Info on the Nationals on Aug 4th can be found in the Northwest region here and on SupraForums. As for SupraFest on July 6-8th, I just made a big update, check out the other thread here or on SupraForums for more details.

The flyer...
http://www.suprafest.ca/2007.pdf

KeithH

Mar 31, 2005
Portland, OR
WOW! jebus crossed two different states and a province in a single post. NICE!

SupraFest is happening in Canada in July as Suprafiend mentioned.

The PacNW Supra Nationals will be in Seattle the weekend of Aug 4.

PIR is in Oregon - Pacific Raceways is PR.

Also, don't forget about the Supras Invade Las Vegas event this fall - http://Vegas.Supras.Org/v07

americanjebus

Mr. Evergreen
Mar 30, 2005
wa.
Suprafest , supra nationals srry.

I'd hit up canada again but im gonna be in the country SOUTH of the border :(

I just havent heard anything about the Supra nationals in aug for a long time and i havent been able to find any of the threads on it.

I was just hoping this wouldnt lose momentum. I fly back into the states 3 days before the supra nationals and am pretty much just gonna drop my bags and jump in the car.

91T breezen'

ROMNEY/RYAN 2012
Apr 4, 2005
NOYFB!
Luis;
It appears to be "on like Donkey Kong"! now. Thats good news for most, but I will not be drivin' to this one in my Supra:nono: (unless a miracle happens!)

americanjebus

Mr. Evergreen
Mar 30, 2005
wa.
Glad to hear it got fired up again. I'll be flying back just in time to take my car.

Get your car going man, whatever it takes so i can properly whooop you w/ your own turbo. :)

kwnate

Lurker
Jul 10, 2005
None of your fucking business
americanjebus said:
Glad to hear it got fired up again. I'll be flying back just in time to take my car.

Get your car going man, whatever it takes so i can properly whooop you w/ your own turbo. :)
Better be careful, if his car aint ready then he'll have to spank you in my 1j car :evil2:

Its not looking good for his car right now, but I'm ready to get it done as soon as he gets the parts he needs... HURRY THE FUCK UP TOM!!