What's for dinner?

boost PSSH boost

SM's Welding Guru
Apr 4, 2005
Marshall, WI
What's everyone having for dinner tonight?

I'm enjoying a medium well charbroiled sirloin tip steak that has been marinading in Jack Daniels, tomato paste, white vinegar, onion, celery, and garlic for 2 days... mm mm mmm. Mashed potatoes with brown gravy and some fresh sweet corn to go ith it. Of course, I'm washing it down with a whiskey on the rocks.

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
I'm cooking tacos right now. I'll be back in a few. I've got to go spread the meat around......................That didn't sound like I meant for it too........:naughty:

Insidious Surmiser

Formerly 89jdm7m
May 12, 2006
Oceanfront
well, i just woke up, and my breakfast consisted of a thomas's (i think that's the brand) biscuit type thing w/ egg and chedar cheese, a pear, and of course a nice cold glass of water... sorry for the vagueness on the biscuit, i shouldn't let you guys down like that... and yes it's 6:42 p.m. here

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
:rofl: :rofl: I definately set myself up for that one IJ. You always make a grand entrance with a quick one liner...............lol

Just for that their will be no sharing of the tacos...........:biglaugh:

exander

Anything but Lurker
May 23, 2006
colorado
89jdm7m said:
well, i just woke up, and my breakfast consisted of a thomas's (i think that's the brand) biscuit type thing w/ egg and chedar cheese, a pear, and of course a nice cold glass of water... sorry for the vagueness on the biscuit, i shouldn't let you guys down like that... and yes it's 6:42 p.m. here

The night shift at the local corners sucks ass huh:biglaugh:

exander

Anything but Lurker
May 23, 2006
colorado
suprahero said:
I'm cooking tacos right now. I'll be back in a few. I've got to go spread the meat around......................That didn't sound like I meant for it too........:naughty:
My one liner would have been.............

"Are you eating at the Pink Taco?"

Insidious Surmiser

Formerly 89jdm7m
May 12, 2006
Oceanfront
exander said:
The night shift at the local corners sucks ass huh:biglaugh:
actually no.... i'm spending my last few days before college doing what i'll never be able to do again... staying up for way too long playing dead rising on the 360 :biglaugh:

SupraDerk

The Backseat Flyer
Sep 17, 2005
Tallahassee
I jus ate a quarter of a container of pringles... There's nothing to eat and I dont' feel like getting up or going to the store, hehe.

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
boost PSSH boost said:
What's everyone having for dinner tonight?

I'm enjoying a medium well charbroiled sirloin tip steak that has been marinading in Jack Daniels, tomato paste, white vinegar, onion, celery, and garlic for 2 days... mm mm mmm. Mashed potatoes with brown gravy and some fresh sweet corn to go ith it. Of course, I'm washing it down with a whiskey on the rocks.

I'll Fed Ex you two taco, crunchy or soft, your choice, for a third of your steak. I've never had a steak marinated in Jack Daniels. I've seen steak chefs marinated in Jack Daniels........................:biglaugh:

Insidious Surmiser

Formerly 89jdm7m
May 12, 2006
Oceanfront
suprahero said:
I'll Fed Ex you two taco, crunchy or soft, your choice, for a third of your steak. I've never had a steak marinated in Jack Daniels. I've seen steak chefs marinated in Jack Daniels........................:biglaugh:

lmao... it's pretty good, you should try it some time :icon_bigg
SupraDerk said:
I jus ate a quarter of a container of pringles... There's nothing to eat and I dont' feel like getting up or going to the store, hehe.

and as for you... you should try eating :icon_bigg