What to eat while sick

boost PSSH boost

SM's Welding Guru
Apr 4, 2005
Marshall, WI
I'm sick as hell...and though I appreciate Jello and Sprite, I need some suggestions on other stuff to eat with super sore jaw muscles and a sore throat.

My GF's mom is a nurse...said I'm suffering from a ::bhg::

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
Chicken noodle soup and crackers cures everything but cancer and aids................Hopefully your sickness isn't quite that serious...............lol and GWS.

TONY!

Habitual Supra Killer
Mar 30, 2005
Tonyland
If you are sick (although there are all types of sicknesses), you most likely will have low energy.
Digesting solid food will take energy, so why not just go with the soup.
Easy to cook too. Heat and eat. (If canned soup.)

I was in bad shape twice this summer while overseas and soup was FTW in that situation.
Adjuster said:
I suggest pussy.
:)
Adjuster said that?
(Just that you usually seem so professional and proper.) lol

boost PSSH boost

SM's Welding Guru
Apr 4, 2005
Marshall, WI
Baths are for sissy men and children!

Pussy's not on the menu....She got me sick, then when she got better...I got her and her entire family sick again. Payback...this time it's for real...lol.

Both crackers and soup didn't stay down. I may try again later, it may have just been my pain killers messing me up...

I'm pissed at my body....I was supposed to go to the Madison Muscle Mustang Shootout at Byron's drag strip Saturday, and then a huge party at Andy's place afterwards. For once it's not the Supra being broken holding me back from racing....

Adjuster

Supramania Contributor
Sorry, could not restrain myself... :)

Seriously though, get some sleep and dont' eat noodles. (They suck to throw back up... get stuck in your nose and all.. I hate them the second time around... LOL)

Take two multivitamins with your meal too. And some vitamin C. It can't hurt.