What to do if your car gets booted (Crosspost from Digg/VWvortex)

tlo86

Ninja Editor 'Since 05'
Jul 24, 2005
Colorado
man im only reading page 51 and im shocked, i HATE HOA's and stuff like this makes my blood boil.

has there been any updates?

Last edited:

BlackMKIII

Hardcore Lurker
Jan 6, 2007
Norman, Oklahoma
www.facebook.com
The thread was locked yesterday, I believe.

But yeah, tl;dr is that his HOA sold ALL the spaces to a parking company, and those bitches were booting cars and charging $140 to remove them.

Dude dollied his car into his garage to keep it from being towed, parking company shit bricks. I really wanted to know how this turned out.

tlo86

Ninja Editor 'Since 05'
Jul 24, 2005
Colorado
BlackMKIII;1058307 said:

But yeah, tl;dr is that his HOA sold ALL the spaces to a parking company, and those bitches were booting cars and charging $140 to remove them.

Dude dollied his car into his garage to keep it from being towed, parking company shit bricks. I really wanted to know how this turned out.

If a hoa is going to sell the fucking parking spaces then there doesnt need to be an HOA or a parking company. complete bullshit.

ms07s

TORGUE!
Sep 29, 2007
Memphis,Tn
BlackMKIII;1058307 said:

Epic. Wish the thread wasen't locked.

drunk_medic

7Ms are for Cressidas
Apr 1, 2005
Woodstock, GA
Wow, that was good. It's good to see that there are still some people in the world who won't just lie down and take it.

Where do these "parking companies" get their authority/power?

Last edited: