What is your supras name?

emiliorescigno

Supramania Contributor
Sep 17, 2006
Woodbury, MN
Funny, as of all the cars I've owned, the Supra(s) are the only ones that HAVEN'T gotten nicknames:
1991 Corolla Sedan - "Guido"
1991 Corolla Coupe - "Popeye" (one of the headlights was stuck up)
1993 Saturn - "Shithead"
1996 Honda Accord - "Bella"
1987 Ford F-250 Diesel - "The General"
1990 Supra - "WhiteSupra"
1988 Supra - "BlueSupra
1991 Supra - "NewRedSupra" (because my friend has a red '88 that's already named "RedSupra")

I guess the exception is my '88 Parts car I bought. I named it "TTSupra", short for "Trailer Trash Supra", because I bought it for $600 from a guy who lived in a seriously smelly trailer park.

BryanDyer

Jun 13, 2012
Georgia
my car doesn't necessarily have a name but my friends call me "Supraman" lol becuase I'm the only one in my friends group with a supra..

Austin2048

May 31, 2013
Kaukauna, Wi
BryanDyer;1945656 said:
my car doesn't necessarily have a name but my friends call me "Supraman" lol becuase I'm the only one in my friends group with a supra..

That's a better name than what my friends called me. My first car was an orange, and I mean "hey look at me! I'm orange! Orange" dodge neon. Everyone called me Chester. Like Chester cheetah...

Sent from my MB886 using Tapatalk 2

Austin2048

May 31, 2013
Kaukauna, Wi
BryanDyer;1945708 said:
Or Chester the Molester..
hehe
that's funny though but my friends all drive 240s and a Subaru. smh

I'm happy to say I've never heard that one before... and I'm glad I don't drive that little ricer neon around anymore. I got so much shit for it

Sent from my MB886 using Tapatalk 2

BryanDyer

Jun 13, 2012
Georgia
yep lol one of my friends girlfriends just bought one
yellow with a gay wing on the back, some gay wheels, like an autozone exhaust or something, and last but not least
a lizard painted ove the little door for the gas tank
but it was painted with a stencil so you can see where the pain leaked...it was horrible

AbsoluteSpeed

Aug 8, 2007
Edmonton AB
BryanDyer;1945656 said:

I used to get called "Mr.Supra" at the parts store. My old car was a toilet so, I was there every other week..

BryanDyer

Jun 13, 2012
Georgia
yeah lol
everytime we talk and the word "super" comes up they always say supra to me haha
like "supra awesome" or something

Orion ZyGarian

Jeff Lange wannabe
Apr 2, 2005
Sarasota, FLorida
www.suprastore.com
I stopped naming my cars after they became category 5 hurricanes that destroyed Nawleans, even though I named my 89 Katrina before it was a Tropical Storm. I really liked that name too. Oh well.

My 88 was my first car. I named it "Alexis", mostly after Lexus.

SUPRAHUMAN

Mar 21, 2012
SoCal
Lol came home from work to a good laugh. And that Emily story is heartfelt and cool. I've always thought supra also sounded like your saying what's up to one of your buddies "sup brah". I want to name it the beast but its not that much of a beater now and I don't have a 7mgte or 2jz sooooo idk yet.