What is your supras name?

SUPRAHUMAN

Mar 21, 2012
SoCal
Just finished a bhg repair. Need to name my supra so I stop referring to it as " the supra". Wondering what's some of the names for your guys supra?

Austin2048

May 31, 2013
Kaukauna, Wi
All my vehicles are nic-named "Toilet Paper Patrol" mostly because the first license plate I got for my first car is the same one I'm using today. 617-TPP

EDIT: See? I wasn't lying
u5ype7at.jpg

Sent from my MB886 using Tapatalk 2

BoostMonger

PUSH IT TO THE LIMIT
Sep 5, 2011
Shadows of Utah
i named mine Angelica after the girl from Rugrats, spoiled, mean and bratty but an angel when she wants to be. i only call her "supra" in front of most people tho

Backlash2032

Sep 20, 2010
Nebraska
Sal. I didn't want a guy name, because it would be weird riding around in a guy. But my girl thinks the supra is too much of a beast for a girl name. So we settled on Sal. Either Sal, or sally.

My last one was Sam for the same reason

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk 4 Beta

1988ma70supra

Oct 2, 2007
San Antonio, Texas, United States
The first girl I dated used to always name her cars and wanted to name mine. I let her with the condition of it being somewhat of a manly name. Ended up with Katana and it stuck (I’m Hispanic and it has a nice ring to it with a Spanish accent). I like it but don't refer to it by name in public; only my close friends and family know her name. (It's appropriate being Japanese and all) :biglaugh:

MNBmk3T

Aug 2, 2011
Burnaby, BC
I named mine Emily after my best friend, who's name was Emily, died right after I got my Supra. So I named the Supra "Emily" in her memory so that I don't miss my friend as much. Everybody I know, knows the name of my car and I'm not ashamed one bit by it.

Somehow I guess someone is looking over me cause I've had some close calls, including me driving her into a shallow ditch so I don't rear-end someone, who wanted to test the brakes on a brand new BMW right in front of me on the highway, in the left lane during rush hour.