!!!!!???what in the hell kind of blow off valve is that???!!!!

Dirgle

Conjurer of Boost
Mar 30, 2005
Pauma Valley, CA
That's what I've heard too. Probably something like the way the Toyota Celica st185's didn't have any of that sort of equipment either.

Princesupratn

May 16, 2009
Memhips
Ive heard of compressor surge before its not a good thing at all for turbo's but how in the world is it surviving in that high horsepower car. The sound of it is CRAZY maybe if i had money to blow i wouldnt mind going for just that sound

GrimJack

Administrator
Dec 31, 1969
Richmond, BC, Canada
idriders.com
Princesupratn;1532828 said:
Ive heard of compressor surge before its not a good thing at all for turbo's but how in the world is it surviving in that high horsepower car. The sound of it is CRAZY maybe if i had money to blow i wouldnt mind going for just that sound

Keep in mind who put that car together. It's a rolling advertisement for Titan... which means you'll never know how much stuff they've blown up or off. If something breaks, they fix or replace it, they don't piss and moan about their bad luck on the internet. :)

dude4253

the speed of slow
Oct 9, 2007
Gainesville, Florida
While were on the topic of Titan supras and BOVs, what about the one on Jessica's (the black camera car)
[video=youtube;zJAh6FrOALE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zJAh6FrOALE&feature=related[/video]

88-7MGTE

Princesupratn;1532828 said:
Thay probably change their turbo every other race anyway.

Boost Lee

Bee Doo Bee Doo Bee Doo
Staff member
Sep 13, 2006
Indianapolis, IN
Nalleywhacker;1537895 said:
Sounds like the greddy type r to me.

nick88;1533070 said:
hks ssqv^^

Could be either (although I really don't think it's a SSQV. They have a very distinct sound).

Truth be told, many BOV's will lose their tradional "pshh" and turn into what's basically such a large rush of air exiting the BOV, it all starts to sound the same after so much boost.

I've got a Blitz SuperSound BOV and it has the same sound as Jessica Barton's Supra: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ckdcYDcKi5I&feature=related
(Ignore the bad video/burnout, just for sake of sound) ;)

Jeff