What do you think about these wheels? XXR 006 Gold **PhotoShop Added**

SrBigbutt

Apr 26, 2009
Spring, TX
Just ran across these wheels and thought they looked good. i didn't know the 006 came in gold and with only 5 holes and not the uni-bolt pattern. I think they look pretty good. What do you think?

006GD5H18951mini.jpg

I was thinking of getting some used wheels off RBWheels or Memoryfab. Maybe some Work VS-XX, SSR MS1's or something else similar to these. But I would have to wait for the right pair to show up and hope they are in good condition and not to expensive. These may be a good alternative.

Here is a Supra that I beleive is running the XXR 006 in Gold. Not 100% sure. But they look the same.
sportmax0066.jpg

Last edited:

Suprasonic19

2JZ no sh*t!
Mar 5, 2007
Stockton, CA
I love the look of dual spoke rims. Especially gold. What color is your supra? I think those rims would look awesome on a dark colored car.

scotty

Jun 30, 2009
Norway
scottnicholas.net
This is my supra with photoshop'ed SSR MS1's.

nettbyyy.jpg

I do however now later on think that gold center isn't idèel on a red car. I still love those type of rims, and I'm going to buy some ADR M-Classic's.. but want them rather to be silver or chrome, and not gold.

ValgeKotkas

Supramania Contributor
Apr 14, 2006
Over the pond
OP : Those on the lower picture are some China cheapos, Cruize Sakura ;) Almost like the ones pictured above, just that they have those cosmetical bolts where the spokes meet the lip.
I think they look very nice on a darker car :D, otherwise I wouldn't have bought them.

SrBigbutt

Apr 26, 2009
Spring, TX
I agree. Gold and Red go together pretty nicely! Those look like 19s. I can't decide on what style I like better. SSR or the Work VS-XX. I haven't found a good replica of the SSR that come in the right size.

Bri7man

"Yeah! Take the lemons.."
Jul 17, 2009
Torrance, CA
Suprasonic19;1546871 said:
I love the look of dual spoke rims. Especially gold. What color is your supra? I think those rims would look awesome on a dark colored car.

I think they would look amazing on a dark colored car also

Toink

Aug 18, 2009
Raleigh, NC
scotty;1546876 said:
This is my supra with photoshop'ed SSR MS1's.

nettbyyy.jpg

I do however now later on think that gold center isn't idèel on a red car. I still love those type of rims, and I'm going to buy some ADR M-Classic's.. but want them rather to be silver or chrome, and not gold.

:icon_bigg looks nice

imo the pre 89 bumper really sets it off better and makes it look more aggressive.

SrBigbutt

Apr 26, 2009
Spring, TX
Thought I would share my Photoshop of the Cruise Sakara wheels on my Supra. Couldn't find any pictures of the XXR wheels. Can't really tell much difference in the pics. Can't see the fake rivets. Tell me what you think. I'm loving the Gold and Blue combo.

mysupraxxrgold.jpg

mysupraxxrgold2.jpg

Or should I hold out for some SSR MS1's!! One wheel costs the same as the XXR set!!
mysuprassrms1.jpg

rodel

SoCal
May 19, 2005
SoCal
XXR has a new wheel. The 521

sm_photo_missing.jpg

---------- Post added at 03:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:19 AM ----------

You guys need to quit whoring my MS1s and get your own. LOL.

p1549829_1.jpg

p1549829_2.jpg

p1549829_3.jpg