What do these two connectors go too?

s383mmber1

Oct 31, 2005
Somers New York
Starting to get ready to start my new setup, but i can quite seem to figure out were these two connectors go.

Ill paypal 1 dollar to the winner :)

1987 Toyota supra 5 speed turbo ECU and harness.

Its the two plugs on the right hand side of this picture. One yellow, and one white.

p1378237_1.jpg

92TealSupra

Supramania's Parts Man
Sep 2, 2008
Great Lakes State
Looks like the white is a b2 and from the looks of it, the car is a manual due to the lack of wires on it. The yellow plug may be a b3 which controls abs.

Those go to the body - Or in Dash harness.

ForcedTorque

Join the 92 Owners Group
Jul 11, 2005
Satsuma, Alabama, United States
I would say that the white plug is the B2, and the connector is probably hiding up there behind something above.

The yellow plug may be for the HAC sensor that is mounted down on the rail that the glove box bolts to. It definitely wouldn't be an ABS plug in an 87.

deabionni

The Lurker
Sep 16, 2007
Kalkaska, MI
s383mmber1;1378237 said:
Starting to get ready to start my new setup, but i can quite seem to figure out were these two connectors go.

Ill paypal 1 dollar to the winner :)

1987 Toyota supra 5 speed turbo ECU and harness.

Its the two plugs on the right hand side of this picture. One yellow, and one white.

p1378665_1.jpg

The white plug connects to a body connector up in the dash by the area where the ECU sits. If you look around up there, you should see it.

The yellow connector looks exactly like the connector I removed from my wiring harness when I did the GTE swap in my '86.5.

p1378665_2.jpg

Here's the other end of those wires. They are the A/C fan switch plugs.

p1378665_3.jpg

The '86.5 didn't have the sensors on the thermostat housing that those wires plugged into, so I removed those wires while I was rebuilding my harness. If you don't have those sensors, then you can just leave that unplugged. (That plugs into the body harness, which my early N/A chassis didn't have; and yours might not either).