What did you do to your supra today? Pics

gsxr141

Oct 24, 2010
rochester
thanks. I wanted to repaint the car and engine bay bright white, but I think i'll keep it a sleeper.

the guy that built my motor and tunes it made that for me to cover up the ugly sti coils. :)

ERA

Jul 31, 2006
any way the wind blows
Picked up this really cool sticker!

av3l09.jpg

IchibanEye

Supramania Contributor
Oct 23, 2013
The Honeycomb Hideout
I replaced the connections on both of my battery cables with proper post connectors. I also bought and installed a new glass cell battery. I did this for a couple of reasons. First it's maintenance free and second it can be installed later in the trunk or someplace else in the car in any position. Oh, and no off gasing issues to worry about too. I'm also thinking about running new beefier positive cable in my baby too and maybe the ground cables too. Boring pictures will be added later today. :)

The negative side all striped clamped into the post terminal.
qz4xzo.jpg

The positive side with the replaced end. I still need to strip back the cable housing and clamp it. It got dark before I could finish up. So the eyelets will be removed in a few days.
n5phua.jpg

Here is the new battery in place.
fnva1j.jpg

Last edited:

BrandonW

Jun 25, 2007
N.J.
Well I recently failed emissions after doing some power upgrades but before fully blaming that factor I wanted to have a look at my cat as I could smell the exhaust as if there was no cat and now I know why I failed however it did pass idle just failed high idle lol

p2062695_1.jpg

But im somewhat concerned if what was in the cat is now stuck up inside my hks dragger exhausts muffler section

Last edited:

IchibanEye

Supramania Contributor
Oct 23, 2013
The Honeycomb Hideout
I decided to clean up my windshield wiper arms today. Here is their current state.
2w2juid.jpg

33e5v8j.jpg

2ltsnrq.jpg

2yoaeqv.jpg

Here the arms are off of my baby. They came off easier than expected after being installed nearly 25 years ago. Notice the small plastic place near the lower wiper blade. It broke off while removing the wiper blade from the rear arm. I'm thinking rear delete time perhaps.
2vci26o.jpg

I removed the arm blade attachment ends also. I plan to paint the screws also. Next up, removing the rust, paint and prepping the arms for painting
10yhukj.jpg

Last edited:

Doat

Feb 6, 2012
Houston, TX
Got into an accident a week ago on Friday night before Halloween. My light turned green as I was approaching it from the first light, so I was already going the speed limit and the 18 wheeler could not stop for his red light and he ran it and next thing I know an 18 wheeler is in front of me. I braked and turned the wheel to avoid going under the trailer and ended up crashing into the back 2 wheels of the trailer instead and did a 180 dead stop, 45mph to a dead stop and facing the opposite direction all in a matter of seconds is not fun. This was my recently imported JDM MK3 with the digital dash. Friend and I lived but we were very sore and this happened before our trip to Vegas for SEMA, which we still went to because we felt better and doctors said we were okay. Lawyers are already on the case and police report stated he could not stop for his light and ran it, so it should be an easy case. Amazing we survived that crash but Mk3s are pretty damn safe.
12140630_10205435140780134_8277549237853172320_n.jpg

zonian91

Feb 21, 2015
Doat;2062801 said:
Got into an accident a week ago on Friday night before Halloween. My light turned green as I was approaching it from the first light, so I was already going the speed limit and the 18 wheeler could not stop for his red light and he ran it and next thing I know an 18 wheeler is in front of me. I braked and turned the wheel to avoid going under the trailer and ended up crashing into the back 2 wheels of the trailer instead and did a 180 dead stop, 45mph to a dead stop and facing the opposite direction all in a matter of seconds is not fun. This was my recently imported JDM MK3 with the digital dash. Friend and I lived but we were very sore and this happened before our trip to Vegas for SEMA, which we still went to because we felt better and doctors said we were okay. Lawyers are already on the case and police report stated he could not stop for his light and ran it, so it should be an easy case. Amazing we survived that crash but Mk3s are pretty damn safe.
Damn! That sucks. I hope you have great insurance.

Sent from my SM-T330NU using Tapatalk

Silver MK3

Jan 24, 2011
Madison, AL
Doat;2062801 said:

Holy hell. I'm really sorry to see this, but I'm glad you are both OK. That's some crazy damage there, looks like the door is bent as well as the roof even. How is insurance going to handle it with it being an imported car? Did you have collectors insurance or something like that on the car?

I'd be so pissed, make sure you go after everything you deserve for not only the damage to a car like that, but also the damage to you and your friend. Semi drivers really need to be held to a higher standard. They're driving a vehicle weighing 20 times what a car weighs. I can't stand the way most of them drive here in the states, or the way most people drive in general...

atmperformance

Sep 17, 2013
San jose
as a motorcycle rider i always try to see that the intersection is clear even when i have a green. sucks about your car.
if it makes you feel any better i have a pool in the trunk of my car.
I need to fix my tail light seals...

Sep 7, 2009
Cambridge
IchibanEye, did you also remove your cowl garnish under the wipers?

This parts collects leaves and road debris and rots out the cowl garnish panel. They are pricey from toyota, worth a clean...

MarkIII4Me

Project OVERKILL!!!
Apr 10, 2005
Charleston, SC
Blew the oil pump shaft seal and figured it was a good enough excuse as any to install a nice blue kevlar Gates Racing Timing belt while I was in there. Thing looks sweet!

atmperformance

Sep 17, 2013
San jose
I got my boost controller run through the firewall and the new boost sensor installed.
waste gate bleeder might go in after i pass smog.

found what i think is the source of my charging issue, this triple crimped small wire from my fuse box to the battery.
radiator and fans go in once my gauge wire shows up and I'll now have a fused power source for my electric fans
http://imgur.com/gallery/futOLoV