What did you do to your supra today? Pics

A-to-the-J

Panda™ and Pre-89 Gracer™
Feb 19, 2006
Anaheim/West Covina, CA
Riley....Can you take some pictures of the sides of the mirrors? I think mine are different. Mine have a little extension that follows the trim, you can see it on a few of the rear quarter shots.

The lights are all LED plasma chip bulbs. I think they're nice on the car...and pretty cheap too. Wheels were sold. I found a good wheel setup for the next things on my list. Spoiler was from Javis. Might think about something different, so if you like it and I end up getting rid of it, I'll let you know.

You can cut the header panel support to allow the cutouts to be functional. I have an extra 89+ support if you want to mess with it. I converted to pre-89.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ERA

Jul 31, 2006
any way the wind blows
rodel;2061390 said:
Good photoshop, Riley. While the Regulus header panel adds to the appearance of the front end, it's would've been better if it added actual cooling.

Thanks! And it is somewhat functional..Or rather my radiator support has been cut (the Regulus piece wouldn't have fit otherwise) so air definitely gets in there. I'm just not sure that it's all that effective. the cuts were mostly made to fit the piece. the rad support's skeletal structure and a good chunk of it is still there and doesn't really allow for total airflow, whereas this one looks like it totally does:

a08luf.jpg

I was told by the guy who made this piece that the JDM rad support allows for the Regulus nose to be fitted onto the car without any cutting.

I did realize before buying it that it probably wouldn't be all that functional. I know that after speaking with RazoE that you can relocate your oil and power steering coolers to sit behind these vents to make them more functional..but I really just like how it looks (I just thought that with our cars, with the long hood and hideaway headlamps, that our front ends seemed uneventful? I'd be looking at my car and realizing that there was SO much red up front, with no distinguishing features, that it needed something to break up all that red. I thought that these 3 vents would be a nice way to achieve that. I did consider going with a carbon fiber hood to break up the red as well, but realized that the car would probably look more aftermarket than I would have really liked. I think this enhances the look of the car while still appreciating a more factory appearance.

Last edited:

ERA

Jul 31, 2006
any way the wind blows
A-to-the-J;2061392 said:
Riley....Can you take some pictures of the sides of the mirrors? I think mine are different. Mine have a little extension that follows the trim, you can see it on a few of the rear quarter shots.

The lights are all LED plasma chip bulbs. I think they're nice on the car...and pretty cheap too. Wheels were sold. I found a good wheel setup for the next things on my list. Spoiler was from Javis. Might think about something different, so if you like it and I end up getting rid of it, I'll let you know.

You can cut the header panel support to allow the cutouts to be functional. I have an extra 89+ support if you want to mess with it. I converted to pre-89.

Lol! I wish I would have known about your extra 89+ support.But what's done is done. I am however interested in buying it off you just to have a solid one if I ever want to go back to stock (I don't know if any of you have noticed, but this Regulus rep piece is warped underneath the passenger headlight and a lot of the holes used to mount this piece do not line up with the body of the car..)

PM me how much you want for your support!

And I can't wait to see what's next for your Supra. I've always liked the different styles your car would be heading in. And thanks for offering your wing! But I've told myself more than enough times that wingless is the way to go for me haha. There were times where I was mocking up the wing I bought off you on and off and on and off again on my car, debating whether I wanted to go back to the three piece. I decided that I had to be FIRM on being wingless.

As for the mirrors, I think we have the same type. I know that Bomex had two types of mirrors made for our cars. One with and without the swooping tail. I think the one with the swoop is the type 2(?) which is what I have:

2eggunt.jpg

110g5lu.jpg

A picture from when they had just been delivered:

25a54p0.jpg

Last edited:

Silver MK3

Jan 24, 2011
Madison, AL
Drove mine for the first time in a couple months this weekend. Looks like she needs a new battery. Wish I had more time to actually use the car, I'm just too busy right now.

Looks good ERA, I'm gonna assume that's your dog running in the background, but at first I thought it was a pig haha

Oct 11, 2005
Thousand Oaks, CA
rhs;2061335 said:
Is that the original fuel sticker? If so, never take it off. I have an '87 Buick wagon that still has the "UNLEADED FUEL ONLY" sticker on the gas door and can't bring myself to remove it.

HKS provides those stickers when you buy their aftermarket exhaust. I have one in a drawer somewhere.

zonian91

Feb 21, 2015
fd19f94bf6818920d165f3b4f8f17666.jpg

db5fc3ee0396a581c0075c970b67d0a2.jpg

Finished off the custom stainless steel exhaust that we had to fabricate from the OBX headers and downpipe.

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk

zonian91

Feb 21, 2015
It actually turned out awesome. I can't wait to crank this baby up.

b705a2fa1ae090a0cc0ed916ad29d85f.jpg

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk

drogon

Oct 29, 2013
Dallas Texas
Well put on my driftmotion exhaust, sounds good, not a huge fan of the fart can look lol. But after a test drive(40-50mph) down the street I started blowing out huge clouds of blue smoke and found this
153a6a9dc7aefaac5c2ffdcad903a42a.jpg
looks like I need a rebuild... Ugh I was hoping to be done already. Oh well.

sheedy126

Boost Addict
Apr 30, 2012
kennewick
Let me go through some of my purchase history of where I got them akito. Are you looking for something like in yhe picture?
e5e34d2b3616cde96b9687cfd152b58b.jpg

Sent from my LG-LS980 using Tapatalk

sheedy126

Boost Addict
Apr 30, 2012
kennewick
Damn that's clean. I like your cam cover plate, I was planning on doing something similar soon

Sent from my LG-LS980 using Tapatalk