What did you do to your supra today? Pics

AbsoluteSpeed

Aug 8, 2007
Edmonton AB
rdaigle44;2015156 said:
A/c? You windows down and the top off! Haha.

Well my car doesn't have windows in it as of about 5 minutes ago.. So ya I guess that works lol

Pulled the window regulators to clean and grease them.
p2015177_1.jpg

It took me nearly 2 hours to get the first window a part and only about a half hour for the second one lol
I also found the front speakers are torn, so I have an excuse to use the 6.5" pods I got from KevinM.
p2015177_2.jpg

yhatzee89

Joe Yantz
Aug 31, 2012
San Antonio, TX
Got my KYB bump stops in today and wasn't real happy with them, they weren't a direct replacement like they were sold as

Hole was too small
sm_photo_missing.jpg

Too small to stay in cup
sm_photo_missing.jpg

But I drilled them out a little and they didn't fit that badly, they actually look pretty decent
sm_photo_missing.jpg

Got both sides put on, now just waiting on wheels
sm_photo_missing.jpg

Also realized I may have a problem...
sm_photo_missing.jpg

I also have another set on the way and 2 more not in the pic :/ anybody need some?

Janch

Jul 23, 2012
Riga
Guys do we have a news topic?
A report out of Japan claims the new Toyota Supra based on the FT-1 concept car will make its debut in 2017. The platform underpinning the car is being developed with BMW, which will reportedly use it for its next-generation Z4.
That was obvious

And made a plan for my supra which will make me to keep it a bit longer. Plan includes new paint job, engine work and sandblast bubframes etc..... basically to do full overhaul. Lets get back to list and prices.

Last edited:

yhatzee89

Joe Yantz
Aug 31, 2012
San Antonio, TX
Janch;2015216 said:
Guys do we have a news topic?
MadeA report out of Japan claims the new Toyota Supra based on the FT-1 concept car will make its debut in 2017. The platform underpinning the car is being developed with BMW, which will reportedly use it for its next-generation Z4. -

That's all well and good until Toyota gives it away to Lexus or scion again...

Doat;2015214 said:
Never knew they even made those pretty nice

eBay is a wonderful thing, I figure on polished starions with black insets they will be simple enough but still look like they belong with the rest of the car (have TRD badges on the car already)

rdaigle44

Mar 6, 2014
Tinley Park, IL
Grandavi does that mean your supra has been a colossal waste of money? Lol. Those mechanics up in canada sure don't seem very helpful. I read another member saying their mechanic wouldn't work on something he needed fixed because it was used. Most of the guys I work with would've tried to work with the used compressor first and tried to SAVE you some money. Lol.

Doat

Feb 6, 2012
Houston, TX
yhatzee89;2015217 said:
That's all well and good until Toyota gives it away to Lexus or scion again...

eBay is a wonderful thing, I figure on polished starions with black insets they will be simple enough but still look like they belong with the rest of the car (have TRD badges on the car already)
There are some things I've wanted to get from ebay but thanks to my paypal account getting hacked and paypal saying they don't believe me even though I showed them proof I can't use paypal for anything.

yhatzee89

Joe Yantz
Aug 31, 2012
San Antonio, TX
rdaigle44;2015308 said:
I'm curious to see those starion wheels on your supra yhatzee89. I used to own an 87 conquest, it was a fun little car but not as fun as my MKIII.

Starions have been done quite a bit on our cars actually, I'm going to have to get the front fenders pulled a bit to fit them correctly, but they should look pretty good once it's done. I don't actually care for the starion/conquest, I just like the wheels lol

Doat;2015314 said:
There are some things I've wanted to get from ebay but thanks to my paypal account getting hacked and paypal saying they don't believe me even though I showed them proof I can't use paypal for anything.

Oh damn that sucks man, I've got some pretty cool stuff off eBay

Silver MK3;2015323 said:
I think they will look good.

I hope your right

A-to-the-J

Panda™ and Pre-89 Gracer™
Feb 19, 2006
Anaheim/West Covina, CA
Got home early enough from work to not be tired to take a few pictures...

2a2egeny.jpg

y4yhytab.jpg

8agagudy.jpg

edujadug.jpg

Got the holes from the 3 piece wing welded, filled and painted. I'll take better pictures in the daylight if I come home from work early enough. So I guess these are semi teasers...LoL

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk 4

Silver MK3

Jan 24, 2011
Madison, AL
A-to-the-J;2015423 said:
Got home early enough from work to not be tired to take a few pictures...

2a2egeny.jpg

y4yhytab.jpg

8agagudy.jpg

edujadug.jpg

Got the holes from the 3 piece wing welded, filled and painted. I'll take better pictures in the daylight if I come home from work early enough. So I guess these are semi teasers...LoL

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk 4

I was just thinking about this spoiler the other day, I remember when you posted the pics of it just mocked up on the car unpainted. It looks good! I like the simple look, it could be OEM if you didn't know any better. I'm in for more pictures during the daylight.