What did you do to your supra today? Pics

Doat

Feb 6, 2012
Houston, TX
What I will be using on my poopra in the future, AIR TOOLS finally getting that together.
10367734_10202237143192193_8912572229149016142_n.jpg

Silver MK3

Jan 24, 2011
Madison, AL
Doat;2007543 said:
Went to the dealer to order my replacement coolant hoses and when I came back out a bunch of the sales reps were standing around my MK3. Wish I took a pic of it. Every time I go to the dealer people stare at my car hardcore lol.

Nice. My favorite is actually the VW/Audi dealer here. I've dropped friends off there or picked them up a couple of times and everytime a salesman comes out and asks if it is a Supra, and then asks if it has been restored or is original. I always tell them it is original because it is and his response is always "God Bless a Southern car" He doesn't seem to have a real good memory since this has happened twice in the last two months, but it's kinda neat that the guy working at a VW dealer at least knows a little about the Supras.

maxburn

Jan 12, 2014
Iowa
Swapped out my eibachs for stock springs to eliminate wheel rub until I can afford different rims and tires. 245/45/r19 s are just too much with the drop

Doat

Feb 6, 2012
Houston, TX
Silver MK3;2007619 said:
Nice. My favorite is actually the VW/Audi dealer here. I've dropped friends off there or picked them up a couple of times and everytime a salesman comes out and asks if it is a Supra, and then asks if it has been restored or is original. I always tell them it is original because it is and his response is always "God Bless a Southern car" He doesn't seem to have a real good memory since this has happened twice in the last two months, but it's kinda neat that the guy working at a VW dealer at least knows a little about the Supras.
lol it is a good feeling when you say it's original and still in good shape. Those guys at the dealer I went to probably have not seen a supra roll through in years.

Doat

Feb 6, 2012
Houston, TX
I fixed my coolant leak such a pain in the ass to get the 90 degree hose at the back of the head. After I replaced it I refilled my radiator and went for a test drive, no leak WOOO
10274242_10202250087875802_1959373800488480128_n.jpg

Kckazdude

Mar 16, 2007
Memphis, TN
akito;2008199 said:
Top passenger side? Or the 14 that connects to the endlinks?

Top passenger. Everything else was done with air ratchet. My gearwrench would only fit on the stock bar. The ST bar made me lose some religion.

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk 2

drogon

Oct 29, 2013
Dallas Texas
Well my clutch master went out(again) 3rd time this year! had to limp it home by turning it off on red lights and popping it in first then turn it on to take off LMAO driving with no clutch is a PITA. Im giving up on autozone because I already hate changing it out to begin with, has anyone tried the Asin from Driftmotion? Debating on it because I keep going through clutch masters dont know if its a crap part or possibly something else. This is the first time the fluid actually makes it inside the car tho by the pedal itself. Any one else have a similar issue?

drogon

Oct 29, 2013
Dallas Texas
I know but I don't wanna pull the trigger and wait for it to ship if it's gonna go out just like the autozone one(lifetime warranty)lol but I'm thinking it's a POS part. The local stealership want slightly over $300 for one ha! But I can't see anything else causing it to go out every 1-2 months. The only off thing I have noticed is the liquid turns black after a while is this normal?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk