What did you do to your supra today? Pics

Janch

Jul 23, 2012
Riga
U beat a minivan? Haha nice. Ur supra must be faaast....

Totaly joking man ;) like ur supra specially the wheels. I cant get paint off of mine :( gonna try different remover.

Midwest_Mudder

it was cold and rainy, SO since i have an odd grounding issue i started working on that. after chucking numerous tools across my garage, reading the TSRM every which way but right side up, i finished the night with a rescue call then went to bed. still have no heater control.... DANGIT

ImperfectSupra

May 19, 2007
Virginia Beach
Janch;2000863 said:
U beat a minivan? Haha nice. Ur supra must be faaast....

Totaly joking man ;) like ur supra specially the wheels. I cant get paint off of mine :( gonna try different remover.

hey man....some minivans are fast. My wife have 2012 Nissan quest, its pretty fast.

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

Janch

Jul 23, 2012
Riga
Yeah i know. There are VW T5 2, 5TDI Synchro. They accelerate faster than most cars nowdays :D deffinatelly would beat my NA eclipse

Chris_87_Turbo

Nov 5, 2013
Princeton, TX
ImperfectSupra;2001049 said:
hey man....some minivans are fast. My wife have 2012 Nissan quest, its pretty fast.

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

Like this one?
vamu9abu.jpg

Chris

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

atmperformance

Sep 17, 2013
San jose
I installed my water pump pulley I'd been looking for (got thrown in with tools) and then discovered i don't know where my new belt went. on the plus side i've found everything else i need to get it road worthy. I even have all new crush washers for all my power steering bits.

also i think it's time to buy an easy up for ease of shade.

Atlas

You call this a sandwich?
Aug 22, 2012
Clovis CA
Installed the Beech V2 short shift kit. This thing is short and takes some effort to row the gears. That could be due to my shot syncros. Dropped by Marlin Crawler and got a quote to rebuild the tired R154. Definitely gonna have that done for the summer. Also installed front and rear tower bars...Gonna see if there is a felt difference at the Marina autox. Also got some AC Delco reman front calipers and stoptech pads to replace my stock calipers and worn EBC yellows. Fingers crossed that the brake refresh will give a better pedal feel so I'm not locking up going deep into corners :evil2:

David97

Oct 11, 2012
Wisconsin
Stood outside and stared at it, since the roads are crappy again and it's buried under a crap ton of snow. Damn mother nature.

Doat

Feb 6, 2012
Houston, TX
Atlas;2001210 said:
Installed the Beech V2 short shift kit. This thing is short and takes some effort to row the gears. That could be due to my shot syncros. Dropped by Marlin Crawler and got a quote to rebuild the tired R154. Definitely gonna have that done for the summer. Also installed front and rear tower bars...Gonna see if there is a felt difference at the Marina autox. Also got some AC Delco reman front calipers and stoptech pads to replace my stock calipers and worn EBC yellows. Fingers crossed that the brake refresh will give a better pedal feel so I'm not locking up going deep into corners :evil2:
I have been tempted to get the beech V2 short shift kit from DM but have not been able to find many reviews on it, how do you like it so far overall?

Atlas

You call this a sandwich?
Aug 22, 2012
Clovis CA
Doat;2001225 said:
I have been tempted to get the beech V2 short shift kit from DM but have not been able to find many reviews on it, how do you like it so far overall?

So far it's a very tight shifter. I installed it with the Marlin Crawler HD socket bushing. I put some grease on the brass shifter seat and around the shifter ball assembly to prevent premature wearing while I'm breaking it in. It sits lower than the stocker, and takes some effort to shift. Though I'm sure that the condition of my synchros makes the shifter feel more difficult than it actually is.

After I get some more time with it and a couple of autocross events, I'll post a better review :thumbup:

Doat

Feb 6, 2012
Houston, TX
Atlas;2001228 said:
So far it's a very tight shifter. I installed it with the Marlin Crawler HD socket bushing. I put some grease on the brass shifter seat and around the shifter ball assembly to prevent premature wearing while I'm breaking it in. It sits lower than the stocker, and takes some effort to shift. Though I'm sure that the condition of my synchros makes the shifter feel more difficult than it actually is.

After I get some more time with it and a couple of autocross events, I'll post a better review :thumbup:
Sweet thanks man I look forward to it

Silver MK3

Jan 24, 2011
Madison, AL
Got my resonator and exhaust tips delivered yesterday and my muffler delivered today. Hopefully I can get it all welded up tomorrow at the local muffler place.