What did you do to your supra today? Pics

Silver MK3

Jan 24, 2011
Madison, AL
Pyro15D;1992088 said:
Thanks! The color was perfect. The previous owner may have been cheap but he had good taste at least...

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Yeah, that's a shame. There's something about old cars like that and even our Supras that make them much more desirable to me than new cars. I guess I just like old cars.

Janch

Jul 23, 2012
Riga
BabylonDown;1991858 said:
Haha. Better than blowing an IC pipe and wondering why you can't go more than 15km/h. :D

oh yeah remember one of the first days when bought my present supra and finished putting engine bay together i did hard pull and when let off the throttle i heard pshhh i liked the sound but knew i didnt have BOV .. quick fix was that but she used sooooo much fuel while i drove it home those 2km with fingers crossed.

Janch

Jul 23, 2012
Riga
Doat;1991860 said:
hahaha nice, last weekend after I dropped off a friend a guy in a Z3 with his girlfriend or whatever wanted me to race him but I think he just wanted to hear the mighty 7M.

many ppl chalenge me to ''race'' with them - some civics, newer ''racing edition'' passats etc but i think its just because they want to see me pulling. because oviously guy with a 1,5L civic wouldnt chalenge me to race after being behind me and had chance to read 3.0i turbo :D

Doat

Feb 6, 2012
Houston, TX
Janch;1992139 said:
many ppl chalenge me to ''race'' with them - some civics, newer ''racing edition'' passats etc but i think its just because they want to see me pulling. because oviously guy with a 1,5L civic wouldnt chalenge me to race after being behind me and had chance to read 3.0i turbo :D

I know man I always get civics and such trying to race me and I am like "Really dude? You know you are going to lose badly lol"

supraguy@aol

Dec 30, 2005
Atlanta
Finished wiring my PLX boxes, ran all sensor harnesses through the firewall.
Ready to install new dash now.

p1992426_1.jpg

barrowlights

Feb 16, 2014
Appalachia
Doat;1992051 said:
How are you enjoying the wet noodle feel with the top off? lol

Haha, actually not nearly as noticeable as I thought it would be. It was a relaxed drive and I have pretty alright aftermarket shocks and springs, though, so maybe that helps it feel like it's staying together a bit better.

Janch

Jul 23, 2012
Riga
guys where are you getting these POD holders? id like to get a couple to keep it original look and to keep the holder for both sides.

Backlash2032

Sep 20, 2010
Nebraska
Www.gaugepods.com... Keep in mind, they don't fit perfect. I still need to modify mine to fit perfectly at the top of the pillar.

As for what I did.. (yesterday) I went and pulled some parts from Midwest mudders parts supra.. had a hell of a good time doing it too!

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk

Janch

Jul 23, 2012
Riga
thx will contact them and hope they ship them to Latvia lol hope that wont higher the price up in the space

Silver MK3

Jan 24, 2011
Madison, AL
I had to pull my almost brand new stereo out of the Supra to send it to Kenwood for warranty repair today. I packed it in the box I received it in from Amazon, and went to ship it at the UPS store. I wanted to insure it, but the lady wouldn't let me unless I let her open my box and have her pack it in one of their boxes... Not only did I have to pay to ship it but I also had to pay for her to pack it when I'm sure my packing was just as good if not better. I was not to happy about that.